Minopex

Minopex Employee Reviews in Lydenburg, Mpumalanga

Lydenburg, Mpumalanga4 reviews
4,0
i personally enjoyed the experience because of just that it was indeed an experience. It was a plant that was commissioned and that means we were bound to find problems around the plant and you always had to be on your feet to anticipate the breakdowns and frequent stoppages. so i enjoyed been constantly on my feet and getting dirty . Although the gap between management and the students for communication purposes for sharing ideas was null. i hope future students don not suffer the same fate.
Pros
Periodic Braai's, a very nice welcome to the students .
Cons
contracted so less opportunity to be granted a job.
4,0
working there was the best thing that has ever happened, too much of work but understandable.
I learned working in fire assay laboratories and to work in wet analysis.

our management gave us enough time to rest and together with the colloquies made the daily task easy.

the hardest part of the job comes when you are still new, it wasn't easy working 12 hours a day, but as time goes it is enjoyable.

I start enjoying my day when i'm done with my daily duties.
Pros
free days off
4,0
-A typical day at work was learning new things about the plant
-I learned about VSDs, switch gears, maintenance of industrial lights greasing motors, transformer maintenance, motor connection, rewiring of the steel ball magnet motor control starter.

-Management was good

-My co-workers were fun to work with

-The hardest part of the job was the closer of Everest mine

-The most enjoyable part of the job was learning more everyday about electrical works
Pros
Hard work
Cons
No job security
4,0
I learned how to solve a problem with creative and out of the box thinking. Using what you have at your disposal to solve the problem. Fast thinking patterns to avoid possible problems. Using experiments to proof a hypothesis. Data collection and capering
Pros
Learned very much
Cons
Far from family