Minopex

Minopex Employee Reviews in Witbank, Mpumalanga

Witbank, Mpumalanga3 reviews
4,0
Management are more supportive and they make sure that's you go to the learning skills program so that you can have experience in what u do(job wise).
5,0
Well organised company with management supporting and backup employees at all levels. Future development opportunities available. Ensure all employees received relevant training to perform to their full abilities.
Pros
Management acknowledgement toward success
Cons
No real cons
5,0
It's always busy at the stores issuing and receiving spares. walking up and down the stairs and in between doing the ordering of spares and also requesting quotations

I learned to be patient as we are dealing with different people.

Management is good, we are being treated equally. my co-workers are good also. we help each other, working as a team.eg, if I have a lot of work they come to my rescue.

The hardest part of the job is waiting for spares to be delivered and then there is a breakdown in the plant, the blame will be on us for not having the spare parts.

The most enjoyable part is knowing the spares being used in the plant, understanding what does it take for the coal to be washed, the one being used for electricity and all other types of coal.
Pros
every friday there is a braai
Cons
not being able to sit down and eat, there is no long hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Minopex?