Minopex

Environmental Health Officer4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
1,0
Inconvenience
Minopex is a company that asked me to help them put together a safety management system. I left for Limpopo in March 2017 only to be told after 3 months that they were not renewing the contract
5,0
Challenging Client base with real result driven management
Well organised company with management supporting and backup employees at all levels. Future development opportunities available. Ensure all employees received relevant training to perform to their full abilities.
Pros
Management acknowledgement toward success
Cons
No real cons
2,0
Extremely frustrating
inter racial conflicts. too much politics. overwhelming workload and not being appreciated. less opportunity to develop in the department and one tends to get stuck in the same position for long. Job tokenism for white people.
Pros
Study support
Cons
Disregard of other employees' feelings and work space
5,0
A day without any challanges is not a productive day.
A typical day at work starts with challenges and ends with results. Challenges in this case is refered to as problems, just in a positive way of looking it in the face and handling it.

I learned that through proper training and proper communication attitudes can be changed.

Management is the backbone of any organisations seccess.

Co-workers should work as a team. Stand together. Build trust. Be compassionate. And work hard.

The hardest part of my job is doing filling. I hate it.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to know that at the end of the day I have changed someones attitude. The way the person thinks. And that, that person has learnt something which he can apply in his personal life as well.
Pros
Working 8 Hours a day
Cons
Not having enough time in a day. A day is 24 hours long, there after starts overtime.