Minopex

Minopex Employee Reviews for Resource Officer

Found 1 review matching the search
In the business we are it is difficult to plan your day ahead. Our sites were situated all over the North-West, Limpopo and Mpumalanga. I have the oppertunity to visit our sites on a regular basis, therefor I had a very good relationship with all the employees. I knew most of them (1800 employees in the company). Any one can call me any time of day and I will assist them where ever I can, even employees that resigned from our company still phones me with matters that need to be resolved.The part of the job I dislike is to attend disciplinary cases were we need to dismiss someone. Also to attend CCMA cases. Sometimes the travelling is also not enjoyable.Due to the fact that I am working with this company for 13 years, I have built a very strong relationship with all the co-workers and even with our Directors.
Pros
benefits such as medical aid, provident fund, 13th cheque, bonus, no manager hanging over my shoulder
Cons
being on the road, our sites is normal far out of a town then you have to use rural roads, unsafe