Mirror Images

Mirror Images Employee Reviews

4,0
Mirror Images was a great place to work. I had a great time working with individuals who are passionate about the art of filmmaking and dedicated themselves to that end,
4,0
The manager was lovely and was understanding. The best part of the job was talking with customers. The worst part of the job was having to make tea and coffee.
Pros
Hair done by apprentices for free
Cons
3,0
It was a great way to learn how to become a good stylist an the teachers were for the most part great teachers an they took the time to teach you different ways of doing things an to help you find the best way that makes it easier for you. They are also great about getting you ready for you cosmetology test for you licence.
5,0
I loved working here, and the lead photographer was amazing. Very good salary and fun experiences. Benefits were very good and overall would love to work there again, too bad they shut down.
5,0
Being able to greet people that come through the door is one of the best things in the world. Being able to sit back and watch all the wonderful stylist work their magic on their clients, and then seeing the clients come out looking fabulous. If you are looking for a small town feeling atmosphere, with up to date fashions, this is the place to go!
Pros
Free coffee, conversation, and a self-esteem boost
Cons
Having to leave!
4,0
I am a freelancer there. I work at home. My employer is Arabian. My salary is always late. It is so hard to communicate with them.
2,0
Fulfilling the Client Needs
I learned a little more about hair color i was still in school when i had this job.

Co- workers were very professional .
5,0
It was hard work, but overall good. It is not an easy job but it is very rewarding, especially when you see the amazing work you have done afterward.
5,0
i worked as an auto detailer at this location. had much fun with the work crew.