MIS
3,8 out of 5 stars.

MIS Employee Reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Comfortable workplace with flexible working hours

* I was comfortable during my work there. Friendly work environment and good colleagues * I learned web development and design skills during my work * This company is a small company with few employees

Secteur intéressant

Dômmage d avoir eu qu un cdd de deux mois. Essais et mise en service donc beaucoup de préparation avec les plans et le binome.

Nice workplace.

A nice place to work with especially if you are a fresher and has little experience. Workmates and boss are all great. Nice office space and strictly 8 hours of work.

Pros

Flexibility, nice office space

No morale/no life

Its 7 days a week. If you want a day off you have to have a drs note or request the days you want off in advance. Employees are like a revolving door. No proper training for new employees coming in. Pay sucks. Management is 2 faced (but you won't see that unless you work in the office). No benefits & if you get hurt you're basically screwed. No morale.

God awful place to work

Do not work at mis the owners haven't got a clue the management haven't got a clue its blind leading blind wages are really poor for a coach building role it's very stressful due to being very unorganised your being watched every second of the day which really off putting give this place a wide birth

Pros

Non

Cons

To many to mention but most of all horrendous owners money hungry wolfs

Working At MIS

MIS is a great company because they are flexible, they will guide you during the training, they are friendly and always there to help you if you needitneedndanythinanything.Thcompany teaches kids how to swim

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not enough hours

Wasnt my ideal job they're was a lot of unprofessional things happening throughout the company

It was an ok job all the task were simple and easy to do but the work environment wasn't good there were a lot of unprofessional things happening at work that made me decide to leave, people starting fights and management not solving the issues just letting stuff build up until it gets out of control is one example. To my understanding MIS is not even MIS anymore it's Qualitor

Steady work

My supervisor was fair and honest. Good guy. Good company to work for. Give them a try. Lots of hours. Pay could be more but you get plenty of overtime

Entreprise très pro

professionnalisme, sécurité et qualité sont leurs maîtres mots, ravis d’avoir pu en faire partit

Environnement de travail agréable

Une entreprise permettant de développer ses compétences tout en étant psychologiquement près car la difficulté de ce poste est que nous sommes amenés à voir de nombreux clients qui ont tous des caractères différents et il faut savoir gérer l'humeur de chaque personne. L'aspect positif est que nous avons la possibilité de mettre à disposition tout les outils pour pour travailler, nous sommes des techniciens autonomes.

Pros

autonomie de travail

Cons

pas d'avantage nature, pas d'évolution de carrière

Burda olduğum bölge projesı kalmadı

Uygun olan yerler uygun olan pızısyon burda yerlerı yok bıldıgım kadarıyla yurt dişına cıkdıgımdan ayrılmişdım

Pros

Memmundum

Cons

Memmundum

Company gone

Company was small yet had potential. Traveling as a biomed to small hospitals was rewarding. However, there was no on job training or advancement within the company or benefits.

Pros

work from home at times

Cons

company is gone

Equipe jeune, compétente et dynamique

Très bonne expérience pour un débutant dans la conception et réalisation des systèmes d'information.

Pros

Transfert de compétences entre collaborateurs

Cons

Salaires et avantages

I started as an interviewer

I started as an interviewers then got offer to move to the B2B the escalated from interviewer to QA, QA Manager, lastly QA project Director. I learn also mire of basic computer.

Pros

Training

Cons

Company move out country

X

Es una empresa en la que no te valoran como empleado, ni tu esfuerzo al panorte la camiseta, es por eso que me veo en la necesidad de buscar trabajo

Pros

X

Cons

Te piden trabajar mucho tiempo sin ser reconocido más de 15 horas

Good starter job.

Good starter job. That is all! Good hours to get started, no way to advance. Low pay long hours. Not a lot of communication between shifts. Fast pace environment.

Pros

Good starter job

Cons

Good starter jobs

Was on

....They was a good company I would work for them again but if needed but would like to move to better things instead mangement wasn't the greatest but are never are

Travail agréable

J'avais une responsabilité en tant que jointeur et pose de plafond suspendus collage de doublage et de collage de joint calicot

Pros

Véhicule de fonction

Cons

Aucun

Flexible

The company trained me in different departments so I gained more experience. They were flexible with my schedule knowing I had young children at the time.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Traffic

Falta de organización

El trabajo es muy agradable, lo que si es que hace falta un poco mas de organización al momento de aceptar proyectos esto es porque el personal es muy poco y eso era un problema.

Good starter job out of highschool

Typical work day consisted of pulling in cart, keeping the parking lot clean and helping people load their vehicles. Had very good co-works, hardest part of the job was being outside in the hot heat and when it was very cold outside.

Pros

Two paid Fifteen min breaks

Cons

Unpaid lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance