Montessori School
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Montessori School Employee Reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

great place to work at

love. my colleagues, managment not so much, loved the flexible schedule, we supported each other, great place for learning, good enviornment overall,

Not a great place to work

Unprofessional workplace where nepotism is rampant. Why it is hard to find a sense of belonging. The job itself is an amazing one where you see you can make a difference. Enjoyed learning and teaching the Montessori methods.

Pros

Monday - Friday

Good teachers , low salaries , bad management

Management is so unprofessional, toxic environment where teachers only receive feedback through text message, never meetings . Cleaning of the entire school is obligated but not listed in your duties or contract . Salary is a joke, no benefits, no room to growth and all certification and courses are up to you.

Pros

Mon-Friday schedule. Pay holidays

Cons

Director with no experience, Poor management, low salaries, too much duties, toxic environment

Helping kids grow

I like teaching kids & interacting w/ them & it’s never boring bc it’s very busy. Though it’s hard to get time off bc we’re short staffed. Second, administration does not communicate well. So we’re left to figure things & coverage on our own.

Pros

6 weeks pay time off

Cons

Short staff & wear many hats extra work

可以通过平台快速提高工作效率

Indeed的公司是可以帮助更多的失业人员找到理想的工作!可以多元化的开放工作种类培训课程等多一些机会!在不同的领域发挥自己的特长,学历不是最主要的而是工作的质量,相对应专业训练的素养运用到实践的工作中,这样才可以使任何工作得到双赢的互利合作伙伴的需求!通过Indeed的公司找到很多适合工作,是非常好的一个平台!

I loved working with the children!

I absolutely loved working for Montessori. It had a beautiful day to day schedule that allowed children to really grow and be themselves. I 100% recommended working here

Online courses paid 50%

5 teachers quit or walked out within 2 monthsnever enough staff, always skeleton crew, including unfit staff. Poor leadership, one sided decisions, double standard, breaks - but no breaks

Pros

Parking is good because it’s the church parking lot

Cons

Hardly any time for quick bathroom time

Challenging at times, however very satisfying.

I worked with a productive team, fun and innovated. We helped many children throughout the years. As a Phys ed teacher, I taught many skills ,different sports. I Helped children with sportsmanship ,And a sense of leader ship.

Pros

Freedom to use Montessori methods, with our own style.

Cons

At times lack of communication with Office staff.

It’s ok work if you really love children

I have been working with kids for 8 years I am getting notice that there are more children who need helps like autism ADHD etc .. currently I have three children who need to get diagnose by doctors and one autistic child. I need to teach and make sure 12 children safe wth theses those children including. It’s very stressful work even their parents not cooperate.

Pros

Teachers are very nice

Cons

Low pay multi tasks under stress

Great place if you love working with children.

Great job if you're looking into becoming a teacher or if you're a student. However, I thought that the pay was low for the work you're doing. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with, though.

Pros

Liked who I worked with. Management was fine.

Cons

Low-pay for what you do.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Montessori School?

Find a diffrent job, do yourself a service and find a diffrent job!

I worked in both location for two years there is no clear direction , the administration take advantage of you and force you to do job outside your skill or responsibility too much pressure from the director to please the parent and save them money lack of proper treatment or raise even when t was legally required. I got paid little and was expected a lot and no overtime for the times you are required to stay and work or take work home.no job securityI worked here and Ive seen many had worked and come through here and left! There was a reason.JUST STOP! the teachers are underpaid and over stressed and sometimes treat the kids badly, and the boss just cares about saving face not solving the actual problem.

Pros

Cons

So many

This institution was very productive a

working in Montessori School was very Educative and interactive. I learnt how to handle students with care, love, and respect.regardless of race,religion or culture.The hardest part was working for many roles at the same time.The most enjoyable part of the job is keeping up with School expectation.

Pros

Free medical cover, and free lunch

Cons

Insurance

Horrible

Racist racist unfair rude horrible people they don’t care about there employees they don’t care about the kids either . Sweep everything under the rug

Great people, poor pay

Work life was good, teachers and kids were great. Some parents felt a bit entitled and up themselves (which was reflected in their kids). I had kids at giants head school and they were picked up by the Montessori after school program which was a fantastic benefit.

stressful and toxic environment

stressful, decking is not clear, confusing, therapist is not a priority. scheduling of students is also quite hard. limited access to toys and equipments

Enjoyable school to work at

I really enjoyed my time at Montessori. The school had a nurturing environment. All my coworkers were a joy to be around, and I learned a great deal from the teachers there. All in all it was a very fulfilling job.

It was enjoyable

Poorly run, dirty, and very high turnover.

While the concept of Montessori school is fantastic, keep in mind that these are privately owned schools and run specifically by the owners. The level of cleanliness is below average, amazing they are “monitored” by LARA. They have a very high turnover of assistant teachers so the lead teachers tend to be very rude to new people because” you won’t last”.

Montessori

Montessori was one of the most amazing places I have ever got to experience it allowed me to develop a real connection with children. very grateful for my experience.

I like the place

I like the company, the owner and all the teachers but I moved far from my work location so I need to go closer to my house. Overall I wish I could stay but I am hard to commute every day.

Love to work with children

I am a certified Montessori teacher. I love the Montessori philosophy to work . It empowers them.Give them confidence. I really enjoy working in a Montessori environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Montessori School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Montessori School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?