MoreCorp

MoreCorp Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
4,0
Working at MoreCorp was a highlight in my life. I worked for a total of 10 years at MoreCorp and I was promoted significantly for my hard work, dedication and loyality. I was retrenched this month from MoreCorp due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Pros
Open door policy
4,0
Day to day we would meet at the office, then go to stores to check lay-outs and find out by staff what is lacking in stores. Within the first 2 weeks I learned alot from Cycling and golfing (as I come from a fashion back ground) The work did training sessions with new staff to make sure they feel comfortable and welcome. It was a great experience as everyone was friendly and helpful with each other.
The hardest part of my job was overseeing staff and not being able to help them on a personal level as their managers had to sort it out. I could only advise the store managers.

The best part of my job was setting up for big functions like NGC (Nedbank Golf Challenge) and being able to travel to different areas in SA (they had stores in Durban , Cape Town & Johannesburg)
do ibto to branches
clean the department

have a short meeting

recive stock from suppliers and unpack

merchandise it to floor

check the stock against the invoice
5,0
Morecorp is a really good social working environment, provide a safe environment of work and the training is also really good and able to progress you further in the company if you wish.
The challenges

Can't make everyone happy regarding your team/manger/customers, getting up in the morning to serve people play golf and ride a bike.
Pros
long hours for lunch
Cons
Long hours for lunch
5,0
Easily friendly people care about employees.
Have loads of benefits and also very disciplined.

Fun environment , outdoor sports.

Many opportunities available
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Long Hours