MoreCorp

MoreCorp Employee Reviews

Fast pace and I loved working with the sponsor partnerships

Working at MoreCorp was a highlight in my life. I worked for a total of 10 years at MoreCorp and I was promoted significantly for my hard work, dedication and loyality. I was retrenched this month from MoreCorp due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

Open door policy

Cons

Very long hours and minimal growth

Management is very supportive and always willing to go the extra mile to assist however there is no opportunity for growth and there are shifts therefore the job requires very long hours.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Long hours, salary, no growth

Very good work place as we got to train in all areas of the company (golfing and cycling) We got perks and good discounts

Day to day we would meet at the office, then go to stores to check lay-outs and find out by staff what is lacking in stores. Within the first 2 weeks I learned alot from Cycling and golfing (as I come from a fashion back ground) The work did training sessions with new staff to make sure they feel comfortable and welcome. It was a great experience as everyone was friendly and helpful with each other. The hardest part of my job was overseeing staff and not being able to help them on a personal level as their managers had to sort it out. I could only advise the store managers. The best part of my job was setting up for big functions like NGC (Nedbank Golf Challenge) and being able to travel to different areas in SA (they had stores in Durban , Cape Town & Johannesburg)

productive and enjoyable

do ibto to branches clean the department have a short meeting recive stock from suppliers and unpack merchandise it to floor check the stock against the invoice

Productive and fun place to work

Morecorp is a really good social working environment, provide a safe environment of work and the training is also really good and able to progress you further in the company if you wish. The challenges Can't make everyone happy regarding your team/manger/customers, getting up in the morning to serve people play golf and ride a bike.

Pros

long hours for lunch

Cons

Long hours for lunch

Productive fun workplace

Easily friendly people care about employees. Have loads of benefits and also very disciplined. Fun environment , outdoor sports. Many opportunities available

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoreCorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• MoreCorp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?