MoreCorp

MoreCorp

MoreCorp Employee Review

Fast pace and I loved working with the sponsor partnerships

Working at MoreCorp was a highlight in my life. I worked for a total of 10 years at MoreCorp and I was promoted significantly for my hard work, dedication and loyality. I was retrenched this month from MoreCorp due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

Open door policy

Cons

No acknowledgement and not a fun place to work at.

No proper top management. There are no rewards for doing good in sales.Top management won't take any feedback from the people actually doing the ground work.It's a buddy buddy system in top management, not at all based on your performance when and if you get promoted.Very fast turnaround for new staff as the training for new staff is not sufficient,working hours becomes long and the work expected becomes to much as a result of all of the above.I would really not recommend the company at the current stage for anyone.

Pros

2 free golf rounds per month.

Cons

Long hours, lack of proper management, very underpaid in sales.

Very long hours and minimal growth

Management is very supportive and always willing to go the extra mile to assist however there is no opportunity for growth and there are shifts therefore the job requires very long hours.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Long hours, salary, no growth

Very good work place as we got to train in all areas of the company (golfing and cycling) We got perks and good discounts

Day to day we would meet at the office, then go to stores to check lay-outs and find out by staff what is lacking in stores. Within the first 2 weeks I learned alot from Cycling and golfing (as I come from a fashion back ground) The work did training sessions with new staff to make sure they feel comfortable and welcome. It was a great experience as everyone was friendly and helpful with each other. The hardest part of my job was overseeing staff and not being able to help them on a personal level as their managers had to sort it out. I could only advise the store managers. The best part of my job was setting up for big functions like NGC (Nedbank Golf Challenge) and being able to travel to different areas in SA (they had stores in Durban , Cape Town & Johannesburg)
  • MoreCorp
  • Fast pace and I loved working with the sponsor partnerships