MoreCorp

MoreCorp

MoreCorp Employee Review

Productive fun workplace

Easily friendly people care about employees. Have loads of benefits and also very disciplined. Fun environment , outdoor sports. Many opportunities available

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Long Hours

No acknowledgement and not a fun place to work at.

No proper top management. There are no rewards for doing good in sales.Top management won't take any feedback from the people actually doing the ground work.It's a buddy buddy system in top management, not at all based on your performance when and if you get promoted.Very fast turnaround for new staff as the training for new staff is not sufficient,working hours becomes long and the work expected becomes to much as a result of all of the above.I would really not recommend the company at the current stage for anyone.

Pros

2 free golf rounds per month.

Cons

Long hours, lack of proper management, very underpaid in sales.

Very long hours and minimal growth

Management is very supportive and always willing to go the extra mile to assist however there is no opportunity for growth and there are shifts therefore the job requires very long hours.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Long hours, salary, no growth

Fast pace and I loved working with the sponsor partnerships

Working at MoreCorp was a highlight in my life. I worked for a total of 10 years at MoreCorp and I was promoted significantly for my hard work, dedication and loyality. I was retrenched this month from MoreCorp due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

Open door policy

• MoreCorp
  • Productive fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?