MoreCorp

MoreCorp Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Very good work place as we got to train in all areas of the company (golfing and cycling) We got perks and good discounts

Day to day we would meet at the office, then go to stores to check lay-outs and find out by staff what is lacking in stores. Within the first 2 weeks I learned alot from Cycling and golfing (as I come from a fashion back ground) The work did training sessions with new staff to make sure they feel comfortable and welcome. It was a great experience as everyone was friendly and helpful with each other. The hardest part of my job was overseeing staff and not being able to help them on a personal level as their managers had to sort it out. I could only advise the store managers. The best part of my job was setting up for big functions like NGC (Nedbank Golf Challenge) and being able to travel to different areas in SA (they had stores in Durban , Cape Town & Johannesburg)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoreCorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MoreCorp Reviews by Job Title