MoreCorp Employee Reviews for Regional Sales ManagerReview this company
Regional Sales Manager1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
No proper top management. There are no rewards for doing good in sales.Top management won't take any feedback from the people actually doing the ground work.It's a buddy buddy system in top management, not at all based on your performance when and if you get promoted.Very fast turnaround for new staff as the training for new staff is not sufficient,working hours becomes long and the work expected becomes to much as a result of all of the above.I would really not recommend the company at the current stage for anyone.
2 free golf rounds per month.
Long hours, lack of proper management, very underpaid in sales.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoreCorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MoreCorp
- Can you work remotely at MoreCorp?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at MoreCorp?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MoreCorp?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MoreCorp?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at MoreCorp?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MoreCorp a better place to work?One person answered
- I will like to know if they work on Saturdays.One person answered
- Does MoreCorp require background check? What kind of background check does MoreCorp do and how long …One person answered
- What is the company culture at MoreCorp?One person answered