Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald Employee Review

Good Company

4,0
30 October 2019
Good company to work for. Opportunity to interact with contractors, suppliers and colleagues. Big plus is the opportunity to improve management and social skills, which are underestimated; compared to discipline skills. Project managers are great at mentoring and advising fellow workers.
Pros
Mangement and social skills improvement
Cons
Company is dealing with tough clients
3,0
9 May 2016
Same location
quality control clerk (Current Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
I did enjoyed working with them ,getting to know different things each and everyday .I've how to keep myself pro active on a daily basis .and we have a good communication with my co-workers .the hardest part of the job is where by I have a deadline especially when I had to send some inspection to the various department .I 've enjoy more especially when we get bonuses according to your job performance .
3,0
27 April 2020
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) - south africa
Good technical expertise in company. Always support when needed. Salary is typical with other large scale consultancies. Work life balance is good. ong work hours only needed for critical deadlines
4,0
16 March 2020
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Excellent management, Flexible hours, Friendly staff and Great Growth opportunities. Although there are very harsh deadlines to meet. Good work and home life balance.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Harsh deadlines