Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald Employee Review

productive and always on programme

10 August 2017
2. Mott MacDonald is a very productive company a place where u can grow your knowledge in construction and consulting. people are very friendly open.
5,0
3,0
2,0
4,0
Pros
year end funtions
Cons
we sometimes work holidays but they don't pay
10 July 2015
Same role
Technician in Training (Former Employee) - Amersfoort, MP
The management of Mott Mac is exceptionally good because when we had problems or queries, they were attended too. Everyday at work was part of a life changing journey that truly changed my life, daily my character was built, my skills were sharpened, my temperance and tolerance were built too and above all I learned so much on the technical and practical side of engineering. I was under the mentorship of very experienced people who did not only challenge me daily but also allowed me to learn from my mistakes. they trusted me with very strong decision making.
3,0
27 April 2020
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) - south africa
Good technical expertise in company. Always support when needed. Salary is typical with other large scale consultancies. Work life balance is good. ong work hours only needed for critical deadlines
16 March 2020
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Excellent management, Flexible hours, Friendly staff and Great Growth opportunities. Although there are very harsh deadlines to meet. Good work and home life balance.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Harsh deadlines