Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape4 reviews
3,0
Pros
-great people

-great work environment

Cons

-large corporation where decisions are made outside of local offices
4,0
Great friendly environment with supportive colleagues. Generally have interesting and challenging work. Access to international experts from around the world who work for the company.
Pros
friendly environment and great supportive colleagues, good working hours
Cons
Very little benefits, below market pay
4,0
Good support from team, help were they can and we push to reach target or sooner to accomplish a new standard. we work on a MM standard that everybody is on the same page.
Pros
dont take lunch work through it
Cons
8 hours
4,0
my typical day at work is managing the processes for a project. my day-to-day tasks are attending to an overflow of emails; capturing timesheets for +20 employees seconded to the project;, checking, capturing and approving employees expense claims every 2nd Friday of the month; drafting employees contracts and submitting to HR for further processing as and when required; assisting with travel logistics; project invoicing, sub-consultant invoice reconciliations, purchase orders, and arranging functions at remote locations. responding to Purchase Orders on Quadrem (SAP) and loading invoices for client approval through the Quadrem system.
I have learned how to manage my time, and meet deadlines.

I have a good working relationship with my co-workers and is the "go-to-person" for assistance within our company.

the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction, the challenges, the never ending focus on ensuring that what I do has an impact on the project.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9