Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant in Cape Town, Western Cape

Administrative Assistant1 review
Cape Town, Western Cape1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
4,0
my typical day at work is managing the processes for a project. my day-to-day tasks are attending to an overflow of emails; capturing timesheets for +20 employees seconded to the project;, checking, capturing and approving employees expense claims every 2nd Friday of the month; drafting employees contracts and submitting to HR for further processing as and when required; assisting with travel logistics; project invoicing, sub-consultant invoice reconciliations, purchase orders, and arranging functions at remote locations. responding to Purchase Orders on Quadrem (SAP) and loading invoices for client approval through the Quadrem system.
I have learned how to manage my time, and meet deadlines.

I have a good working relationship with my co-workers and is the "go-to-person" for assistance within our company.

the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction, the challenges, the never ending focus on ensuring that what I do has an impact on the project.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9