Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews for Senior CAD Draught Person

Found 1 review matching the search
last year January 2016, I was appointed to do some raft design of low housing in chatty 1060 (number of the 1060 units). they were 4 different houses. My line Manager gave me the responsibility of the job from the Design of the work in office up to the inspection of reinforcement steel on site, which was a very challenging work, as to all 23 Small SME constructors were unable to prepare reinforcement. but I showed them how to fix reinforcement steel, and how to read drawings. eventually I was appointed as clerk of works/ inspector of the project, that includes of inspection of the complete work from the raft foundation up to the completion of the house. During this project I learned how to handle contractors especially during our weekly technical meetings , and advising beneficiaries, presenting progress of the work on site to the client, challenges meet on site i.e ( missing connections of drainage, bursting of water pipes etc). My co-workers were impressed with the work I did, and am profound of the it, I manage to supervise project and complete it within the speculated time.
Pros
free cofee, braai
Cons