Motus

Motus Employee Reviews

very routine, first 2 weeks of the month are hectic due to deadlines. in our function we are involved in the running of the dealership. I am 2IC to the dealer principal.
Pros
the dealership has a great vibe, nice to come to work everyday. almost everyone is upbeat and easy going
Cons
calls and messages all the time, even weekends and after hours - not so bad though.
They continuously train and develop their staff, help when they can. We were a family that worked together and got treated very well. They treat their employees with respect and until today I maintain an excellent relationship with management all-around SA.
Extreme Fast paced environment, you need to be ready for a lot of pressure and long nights of hard work but all in all quite rewarding and a feeling of accomplishment is achieved.
My job was interesting, varied and kept me quite busy. I enjoyed working with Managers, colleagues, Suppliers and Customers. It broadened my experience and I can recommend it to work for this company.
Pros
Possibility for staff members to buy a company vehicle at dealer listing, once a year.
Loading of claims,follow-up of parts,weekly wip & age analysis, recording and storing of parts,housekeeping,costing of service and warranty jobcards,bookings and customer queries I have learned soo much in the past 7 years being part of the company and it has empowered me to be an ambassodor for my company we have diverse culture and have people from different cultures that I work with daily The hardest part is that there is soo much to do and soo little time to complete my daily tasks I love my job and have this passion that my customers are the most important people and I always strive to go the extra mile for my customers
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motus?