MRC

MRC Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Productive and welcomig ebvironment

Get in at work then Check emails for the day. Look at the list of participants that are booked for the day, call to remind them of their appointments. Then see them as they come, collect data and save the data once I am done. Prepare for tomorrow by making bookings for future dates and checking the quality of the data.

Pros

Flexible working area and time

Cons

Redundancy

Stressful and demotivating workplace

1. Staff sabotaging manager and run to HR all the time if they feel like not doing their job and the manager will be called to HR to explain all the time.2. 100 emails a day and no time to perform your duties effectively3. micro management, no planning, thrown to deep end without couching and expected to provide effective outcomes ASAP4. most of the tasks done to comply not to improve performance or have effective performance5. Work was not a problem, management was breathing down you neck to find your weakness and hold you down without moving6. Resignations are not replaced, the available staff will be overworked with no gratitude after that.

Pros

Free tea, free conference attendance

Cons

No time for tea or lunch

logistic

more experience for driving all over the country and speak different languages.I leaned to worked as a team to make job done easy. i like to be a hard working

Productive, informative, fun workplace and engaging with different stakeholders.

It gives me an opportunity to learn more about health issues that are affecting my community and good team work is being maintained.

Productive workplace

Getting equipoment to site when you are working under ground is very difficult.Getting all the material prepared.

Pros

Seeing Africa

Cons

Difficulty in moving equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • MRC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?