MTN SA

MTN SA Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

5,0
We all only work Monday to Friday because we promote people about what is happening at MTN company to show them how they. Work the MTN services and we work hard
3,0
The one thing I miss about working for MTN is the friendly work environment and the good pay. They need to offer more job security and opportunities for advancement.
3,0
The campany is not taking good care of their employees. No job security makes employees feel uncomfortable appreciated. They are basicly set for no longer term in the company
5,0
MTN is a company that is consistently listed as one of the top places to work for on the orange index, which is true and I can agree to that as a long serving employee. its a company that encourages employee growth through education, training, and vast resources and that is why I'm still with the company. I have learned so many things with the company and able to grow within the company.
Pros
Free Staff phone and staff sim. Voucher Meals
4,0
**Very friendly people,well trained and target driven.. **Normal hours **money making place **smart environment **plenty opportunities,a place to grow and learn a lot **meeting different kind of people
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
normal hours
5,0
I was a relaxed environment but very productive,long hours but very fun.Pity the company closed in Kzn.Customer service orientated and well managed.Very challenging environment.
Pros
Fun team buildings
4,0
Working for leading retail company in the country was very fun and interesting for me. I never knew anything about fashion trends but after being with Truworths for more than a year I gained a lot of insight about Fashion as a whole and how to dress different people for different occasions and also for driving sales for the company.
Pros
Free Snacks every time we on training at work
Cons
Working Everyday
3,0
As a supervisor in the customer service call centre there are many tasks to be managed. One needs to effectively manage time for the day and ensure that the team as well as customers get the support required. Admin work needs to be done as specified in the Kpi agreement in order to score well in monthly reviews as well as at the end of the year.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of support from certain areas when escalations are sent through
4,0
I had a very irate customer that was escalated to me. Firslty what I learned is that the customer is always right no matter what. Always put your self in customers shoe and you'll understand thier frastration better and come up with a quicker solution.
Pros
Free Lunhes
Cons
Shift work and long hours.
3,0
We would start a day by counting stock to ensure all stock balances. I learnt tolerance because sometimes there would be delays in receiving responses from other internal departments. The company management was good and supportive and staff were kept updated on changes within the company. I dealt with different people some were nice and obviously not all people are the same. The hardest part was having to leave work late due to stock take and most of the times we were short staffed. I enjoyed getting compliments from customers on a job I had done well and also interacting with my staff.
Pros
Staff sim
Cons
Stock takes