MTN SA

MTN SA Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

5,0
MTN has allowed me to grow both in my working environment and as a person. I have accrued a lot of my working experience through MTN because it was a walkinn center it was different queries everyday around the clock. My store manager was the best. That woman, she allowed one to try reslove an issue before asking for assistance from her and she was always I mean always available to assist.
Pros
Incentives, lunch vouchers, freebies
5,0
Best Company to work for i have no regrets, i gained so much experience, they look after their employees very well, the benefits are great and Company also offer employees shares
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
3,0
If money and stability is what you looking for MTN is the company to be at. The hours are long going into weekends so it’s the down side of it. Great learning opportunity and not much room to grow it’s was a great place to work just a potty not much in turns of growing
3,0
The one thing I miss about working for MTN is the friendly work environment and the good pay. They need to offer more job security and opportunities for advancement.
3,0
Our department management was not satisfactory and not treating us well which ended up with most consultants resigning every now and then. The benefits were good though
3,0
Good place to work, however, growth opportunities are far and few. Became very hard to meet targets and earn commission. Long hours of work required and hardly any time to learn new skills
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long Hour, No growth
3,0
It can be a very fun workplace depending on the team leader . Early shifts are a challenge especially the 5am ones given that not all employees live close to Randburg .
Pros
Award ceremonies
Cons
10 hour shifts
5,0
This was an inbound call center so most of the times we handled different issues so this is the place where my communication skills were groomed and my confidence and boldness enhanced.I could handle any type of queries with knowledge but in the begging it was never easy is was draining with fear and low self esteem.
Pros
in the meddle of the month were a bit relaxed because of the low volume of incoming calls
Cons
during monthend it was always hectic
3,0
The JOb is not all bad. but Most of the time your going to have to figure stuff out yourself, and MTN work mostly through agengy so your stay and work is not forever it can easily be remove from you.
Pros
Free lunches are provide, sim card
Cons
Hours long but it's not bad as it seems. you are on contract through an agency, so they can remove if the want to
3,0
I enjoyed working for the company. However growth was almost non existent. I felt stagnant. So ultimately I fell out of love with working for the company. And I thought it a good idea to leave before I start burning my bridges out of rebellion.
Pros
Lunch subsidised
Cons
Uncultured
3,0
Working at Mtn gave me experience and knowledge and insight on different services that customers needed assistance with it broaden my horizon and gave me confidence.
5,0
I was a relaxed environment but very productive,long hours but very fun.Pity the company closed in Kzn.Customer service orientated and well managed.Very challenging environment.
Pros
Fun team buildings
5,0
It's a very nice place to work at,very professional as well at the very same time,you must be driven person and determined when working there and have a good customer care services
Cons
8 working hours per day
5,0
Morning Meetings Engaging with co-workers Follow up on pending activations Follow Up on Queries Cold Calling Clients on existing database Engaging and assisting clients during the day. Working long hours and over weekends Seeing a happy and satisfied clients
Pros
lunch vouchers, staff sim, uniform
Cons
long hours and working every weekend an public holidays
4,0
Working for leading retail company in the country was very fun and interesting for me. I never knew anything about fashion trends but after being with Truworths for more than a year I gained a lot of insight about Fashion as a whole and how to dress different people for different occasions and also for driving sales for the company.
Pros
Free Snacks every time we on training at work
Cons
Working Everyday
4,0
Email and website correspondence with field consultants. Processing orders via on-house system and website. Taking telephonic orders. Communicating with the warehouse with regards to orders and available stock. Very fun working environment, laid back. Young people at heart.
Pros
Lots of fun functions
4,0
I had a very irate customer that was escalated to me. Firslty what I learned is that the customer is always right no matter what. Always put your self in customers shoe and you'll understand thier frastration better and come up with a quicker solution.
Pros
Free Lunhes
Cons
Shift work and long hours.
4,0
my work place is the most fun place to work in, great team spirit and support, even thought we have challenges with the customers its always something we can handle as a team. we work on deadlines and target, with kind of team leader and team members we find it easier to complete any task given at any day. the most greatest challenge is we have supervisors who are willing to give us a chance to grow and learn about all the department around us, i work in a dispatch area and also carry out my supervisor's duty as a delegate, this gives me a change to learn and understand my work even better. be able to face challenges that they face.
Pros
free simcards, team buildings, empolyee awards