Mukuru

Mukuru Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
3,0
Good place to work, different type of envieroment.
People alway there to help, wich is good for the company and for us has a work colleagues.

The work is hard but is good aswell because you work underpressure, make you feel confident and focus.
Pros
free coffee
5,0
Really great environment for growing and working on challenging problems and solving them in interesting ways. The people are amazing. Especially in the Joburg office. Love every minute of it.

Noted!
Pros
Amazing Team
Cons
No Medical Aid
4,0
Really not comfortable with this question. Not entirely sure why this is a required field. I would rather keep this space blank thank you. :)
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
3,0
Work starts at 8 o'clock when phones start to ring, but i go to work a little earlier just to make sure i login on time and I resolve pending issues from yesterday. It is normally creating orders and assisting with the debit card issues. but i remember vividly one incident when a customer called in who had called in a couple of times without getting any help. I was faced with two challenges, first his issue wanted him to provide a few documentation and he was already frustrated and did not want to. Secondly he was irate.this is when i pulled a few of my skills from my bag which included to adapt to the clients as well as soft skills . I first had to calm him down apologise and assure him that i would assist him. I even offered to call him back so as to make him feel important and most valued. I called him back and after assuring him that i would help him i had to explain how the product works and in such situations what was the most possible best suitable way to solve his issue. He agreed to send in the documents and i made a follow up the whole day. when his issue was resolved i was satisfied that the client still wants to use our services and that i managed to resolve the issue that was almost out of hand. The hardest part of this situation was that the customer was not given the best of services and was neglected and I had to resolve that and to calm someone down who has been calling in all day with no help was not so easy. However i was glad that the management also saw my efforts and took time to applause and encourage the good work.I like what i do not becuase i get - more...
Pros
Pool and play area during lunch
Cons
overtime when its busy or no budget for casuals