MultiChoice
Coronavirus update

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

South Africa417 reviews
5,0
I absolutely loved working for multichoice.. The environment was fun the training was so good n affective I was so confident wen I started on the floor.. The managers were so helpful and I appreciate meeting new customers evry day and also building relationships with regular customers.. I really enjoyed the option to work over time to make more money and improve stats
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Salary could be better
3,0
I am good at my job and I have experience but companies have to help and make us grow if we perform and meet targets . Was applying for different posts but somehow was still good enough for call centre but met all the targets and no warning or anything for 9 years
5,0
Excellent, you get to work with professionals and you meet a wide range of people, learn more about communication and workind with people on a daily basis
Pros
Fun. and you have a partner to work with
Cons
long hours standing
3,0
It was nice working there, work for both inbound and outbound environments, was really pleased at being there but most of your time is spent at work!!!!
Pros
Competitions, vouchers (varied)
Cons
Long Hours
3,0
Don’t have much to say. Company good. Management is something else. Benefits are good as long as you perform. You get what you work for and nothing more.
Pros
Good company
Cons
No development in the Call Centre
5,0
The company gives you opportunity to share your ideas and grow. You get to participate in forums where you come up with creative ideas that will help the company to innovate
5,0
I have learned how to treat and Identify the needs of various customers, clarify information, embark on necessary research, and provide lasting solutions to customer’s problems.
1,0
They pay us when they want and always short payments..... There's much more to say... It's nkt even worth it.... iSon must be reported, but where, to whom????
Pros
Cons
You don't have a life......
What I loved the most ,was rewards and recognition programs

The employee benefits made a huge difference , in terms of school.for kids , kids allowance and most of all the medical aid
5,0
Very fast paced. Learnt a lot. Paid for my studies after 2 years of working there. There is room for growth if you are determined. Got to meet a lot of great people.
Pros
Team Buildings were the best
Cons
Ever changing structures in management
3,0
Multichoice was a good company to work for with great benefits .If it wasn't because of the retrenchment I would still be employed there there were minor issues like any other work place however there was always a solution .
4,0
Multichoice is a great company to work at, with the operational requirements at the call center and technology advanced place i believe that anyone can work any where after Multichoice. Almost every employee was living the company values.
5,0
Multichoice is a fast phased workplace that requires you to be willing to learn every day and you should always have your A-game.

You must be willing to jump from 1 query to another.
Pros
Free Lunches
4,0
Great work culture, growth opportunities, futuristic company.The style of Management is ethical and developmental.Colleagues are willing to assist,just wish for a permanent post and no more contractual work,would love to retire at MultiChoice.
4,0
Multi-Choice is a great company there is always room for improvement. Technology changes and the company does adapt to the change,it also makes sure everyone in the company is adapting to the new technology. Multi-choice at times it makes sure it creates entertainment for its employees because the clients can also get the workers stressed. it is a great company and it takes care of ts employees.
4,0
It's a rotational shifts environment, if you are computer literate and grasp new concepts quickly you'll enjoy working here. Everyday is different as there are multiple buildings to work from.
5,0
Multichoice takes care of their employees and has great benefits. Working for Multichoice was the best thing ever, management, staff and even the the general workers we had a very good working relationship.
4,0
I work in the general entertainment division. People are highly motivated and care about the content they generate and disseminate . The industry in cut throat, but employees are motivated to ensure we remain the top content producers on the continent.
Pros
great benefits and challenging dynamic work
2,0
Doing technical support billings and sales but we don't even get paid commissions 😠😠😠😠

Nevertheless the environment is bubble fun but management
Multichoice is a Good company

Even though there were those challenges whereby some management will make you feel that you just a call centre agent.

However a company as a whole it an amazing company, I will recommend it to anyone who might be interested on rendering his/her services there
5,0
Flexible but challenging, enjoyable working with colleagues from throughout the continent. Learned to work with different cultures and types of people.
Pros
Subsidised DSTV
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3