MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

South Africa407 reviews
5,0
Productive and fun work space
Very fast paced. Learnt a lot. Paid for my studies after 2 years of working there. There is room for growth if you are determined. Got to meet a lot of great people.
Pros
Team Buildings were the best
Cons
Ever changing structures in management
3,0
Multichoice summary
Multichoice was a good company to work for with great benefits .If it wasn't because of the retrenchment I would still be employed there there were minor issues like any other work place however there was always a solution .
Fast paced workplace
Multichoice is a great company to work at, with the operational requirements at the call center and technology advanced place i believe that anyone can work any where after Multichoice. Almost every employee was living the company values.
Fast Phased Environment
Multichoice is a fast phased workplace that requires you to be willing to learn every day and you should always have your A-game.

You must be willing to jump from 1 query to another.
Pros
Free Lunches
Great 4th industrial revolution company
Great work culture, growth opportunities, futuristic company.The style of Management is ethical and developmental.Colleagues are willing to assist,just wish for a permanent post and no more contractual work,would love to retire at MultiChoice.
Learning and Fun Environment
Multi-Choice is a great company there is always room for improvement. Technology changes and the company does adapt to the change,it also makes sure everyone in the company is adapting to the new technology. Multi-choice at times it makes sure it creates entertainment for its employees because the clients can also get the workers stressed. it is a great company and it takes care of ts employees.
Nice place to work at
It's a rotational shifts environment, if you are computer literate and grasp new concepts quickly you'll enjoy working here. Everyday is different as there are multiple buildings to work from.
5,0
Great company to work for, i will go back anytime.
Multichoice takes care of their employees and has great benefits. Working for Multichoice was the best thing ever, management, staff and even the the general workers we had a very good working relationship.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MultiChoice?
4,0
dynamic and creative place nto work
I work in the general entertainment division. People are highly motivated and care about the content they generate and disseminate . The industry in cut throat, but employees are motivated to ensure we remain the top content producers on the continent.
Pros
great benefits and challenging dynamic work
2,0
Salary wise its big know
Doing technical support billings and sales but we don't even get paid commissions 😠😠😠😠

Nevertheless the environment is bubble fun but management
Awesome Company to work for
Multichoice is a Good company

Even though there were those challenges whereby some management will make you feel that you just a call centre agent.

However a company as a whole it an amazing company, I will recommend it to anyone who might be interested on rendering his/her services there
5,0
Productive and fun place to work
Flexible but challenging, enjoyable working with colleagues from throughout the continent. Learned to work with different cultures and types of people.
Pros
Subsidised DSTV
Never given a chance .
It was ok but didn't have much time to get to know the company . The Company is good and very relaxing any person would wish to work for it and build a future.
Productive and customer centric
Working at MultiChoice has been wonderful. It has taught me the importance of working in a team and also taking accountability for my individual work. MultiChoice takes productivity very seriously but the culture is wonderful.
5,0
Call center consultants need to be paid more, as they resolve/ assist customers in a huge way
the late shift takes a tall on representatives, hence the remuneration needs to be increased.
It's a good company to work for, I was very proud working at Multichoice, as a result a gained a lot of experience working with decoders resolving problems to last me for a very long time.
3,0
Understanding different individuals and their different needs
Working at ISON BPO(multichoice) has been a good experience in working with different type of people and understanding different types of customers and cater to their needs accordingly
Multichoice Review
I progressed from Skills Development Administrator to Skills Development Facilitator in a period of one year.

The environment is way fast paced and keeps one on their toes. I exercised a lot of patience and organizational skills, professionalism was key.

Meeting deadlines was not negotiable.
lovely workplace
had the best team,best supervisor.it was a good environment.happy time s of my life except the night shift but all was well no complaints really.learnt a lot
Pros
free lunches
Future is in our hands
All I can say each and everyone/ every body we need to understand our common goal in order to achieve in life
And we must help one another in terms of learning and work together
Productive, Fun but also challenging
no so bad yet no so good.. everything pretty balanced but lack managerial skills from some Supervisors was huge.. very well balanced communication from Top Management..
Productive and Fun Workplace
Multichoice was an excellent company to work for, excellent training was provided and they really believed in educating their staff further.
We really worked in a fun environment, it was exciting to work there and I made lots of friends. The benefits were great, excellent medical aid and pension fund. We could also work flexible hours.

Great opportunities for growth was given, and really great experience and skills. (I still miss those days :)
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3