MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

South Africa473 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Fun place

Nice place to work with good team work. Team building occasionally. Limited long term benefits. Medical aid is provided. Free full bouquet dstv. Bus to and from CBD

Pros

Free lunches on few occasions

Cons

Anti social

Good first job

The company is strict. High expectations and target s, so you get awesome training on work ethics. Long hours. No work life balance. It can be strenuous.

Long Hours, Little pay.

The hours were long, angry customers. Favoritism. Occasionally get invited to events. Paid for over time, gifted weekly. Management were good and kind, decent employees.

It was fun workplace

It was a good company while I was working there, but pressure is too much but other than that i really enjoyed, plus the benefits were good and environment

Management style, work life balance, performance incentives and salaries. I wish that I could work for Multichoice again, even as a volunteer

Multichoice was a great company to work for. There is always growth and the employees are given a chance to prove themselves. The performance improvement plan is mostly about the employees' performance improvement rather than the termination of employment. The salaries are fair and the management team is great.

Fun place to work

The environment is fun and vibey. Workload and timelines are crazily ridiculous, It is a very fast paced high pressured environment.Management is great.

Fast paced environment but still fun to be there.

A typical day at work involves logging in to the system on time and going active on time to assist customers on LiveChat, upon customer request you contact customer.Management is great, they push you to do you best to insure you reach targets by month end. The targets set are realistic and reachable my month end.Hardest part about the job is the shifted hours. Closes at 11pm. You work even on public holidays and weekends. But you are paid well.Great incentives. You're not just an employee here. I don't feel like an employee, I feel at home.

Fun workplace

The environment is welcoming and the staff are loving. However, obviously Noone wants someone who knows nothing about the work but comes in to work. You need to be qualified and hungry for growth.Be inquisitive, vibrant, excited and ready to do the work as it will help you gain the knowledge and experience you need.

Pros

Free lunches on Fridays. Lovely encentives. Great benefits.

Cons

Long hours. Strict working environment at times.

Challenging workplace

The pay and work hours were too hectic. There was also no room for growth in your career. This is good as a stepping stone in your career but don’t stay long.

Pros

Wifi

Cons

Long hours and shifts

Productive,learning new things daily, fun work place.

Each day was productive knowing that you will learn new things each day regarding the system.The management was very friendly and they will never put you under pressure for any reason.

Good company to work for

I would go back to multichoice any day best company to work for ... the benefits oh I miss their medical AID management and team leaders are professional you look forward to going to work the next day salary is not bad .. i had to leave due to personal reasons ..I would advise anyone to apply at multichoice

Terrible place to work there

I was working for their Africa PMO, it was the most unprofessional environment led by incompetent people. Backstabbing. I would never recommend it to anyone

Nice place to work

Its a good place to work at. Working hours are reasonable depending on the department you're in. Management has a strong focus on results and producing numbers and will not hesitate to take action against an individual who is seen as someone who doesnt contribute to good results. The work culture is high-paced yet relaxed, stakeholders are kept accountable for their products but dont allows accept feedback. The hardest part of the job is that the company is constantly looking at ways to optimize their functions to compete with other corperations even if it means continious restructering

Pros

Good benefits like child development subsidy

Cons

company does not contribute to medical aid

Enjoyed it

Happy and supportive environment. growth is a problem.eLearning is availableRelationship with managers is easy dress codecustomer satisfaction is not met

Very challenging monthly targets, work shifts and hours.

Good, fun and enjoyable work environment and good work culture.Lack of management and leadership skills.Possibly could turn into a toxic environment if you work there for too long.Chances for growth are limited.

Fast paced

Good company to work for if you’re looking for experience, service consultant job is ver demanding and have high expectation and unrealistic targets to reach

Pros

Transportation

Great for permanent employees

If you permanently employed you get good perks and benefits. Part time you just get enough to get by as the agency pay you hour rate. Overtime pay is actually great and makes a difference. You get free lunch on special public holidays.

Great company to work for and salary was great but changes were made, not sure how things are now but i would recommend the company to anyone who is interested

Productive and fun workplace

I loved every moment of working there. I look forward to working there again permanently this time.They do their best to boost staff morale and there's advancement opportunities.

Very Dynamic Environment, Vibrant, and Exciting

Activating services, handling queries on billing statements, technical support, capturing data, and escalations. I've enjoyed working under pressure.

Productive and fun workplace

Great company with amazing management and a chance to grow . Amazing management with career advancement opportunities. The salary is also great and people’s mental health is looked after.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance