MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

Fun place to work

I grew a lot within the company as a result most of my experience in the different fields comes feom working from them. Started as a junior and left as a manager.

It's an exciting environment with a lot of different personalities but I learn a lot everyday

Iam gaining a lot from working there,the time that I have spent working there has taught me how to deal with different customers in a day to day basis.

Pros

team building

Cons

Long hours and minimum seats

Amazing experience. Will work there again !

Amazing experience. Would have loved to work there longer on an extended and permanent position as a new Graduate. I believe it’s hard being a new graduate in South Africa with the alarming unemployment rate so it as disappointing that I couldn’t get to show more of my skills and have the opportunity to be a permanent member of the amazing company.

Cons

Limited internship program with no growth

Productive work place

The company is great they just undermined customer service consultants and it was hard for a person to grow in the company. I learned that you always have to cover your back and read what you sign.

Pros

Free lunch and lots of competition

Cons

The salary didn't match the job I did

Nothing is exciting

MultiChoice choice should Give us leave at anytime that we want and they should raise our salary. When you get the bonus you should not even have short hours, but everyday we coming to work but when we see the pay slips we have short hours, they give us leaves on December because we families to prepare of. And we want our salary in full no excuses. And we want 2 off days a week.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Short hours

It was fun working at Multichoice, I miss the choir

It was nice working at Multichoice with relaxed environment and support from Management interns of helping one to growth within the business and meeting company's objectives. I would love to work for that company again.

Pros

Free lunches when targets are reached

Cons

Normal 8 hours with good rate on overtime

Productive and fun workplace

I was stressed and shaking But I I managed to understand the work and the position I was working on and the position I was working on was very interesting and I am very interested in the position that I was selected to work for and I would like to be considered for the opportunity to be involved with the company

Cons

Long hours and too much work

Fun workplace

It is okay and it needs a hardworking person who is willing and ready to work with different characters of people .it also needs a person with good communication with people and an organized person

Pros

Have lunch time

Fun environments

Management treated us fairly. Working culture suited everyone to achieve their targets. Flexible working hours. Managers always wanted to encourage us to do good. Big ups to Mr.E he was everything to the staff.

Pros

Too many to mention

fun

what i enjoyed most about my job is the communication i have with my customersi've learned how to interact with customer management is bad Hardest is a bad salary

Pros

Cons

9 to 6

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MultiChoice?

Productive and fun

I enjoyed the environment , it's fast paced there's is a lot of entertainment and GREAT incentives, you don't get de motivated, Management's great.

Pros

Free Lunches, A lot of Incentives and overtime

Cons

Forced work culture and conniving employees/ers

There is a toxic work environment, everyone is in competition with one another (not good competition but backstabbing and alliances, often misconduct where management will have relationships with employees and advance those employees who are less experienced).

Pros

Lunches on some meetings are free

Cons

Toxic work environment and forced company culture

Toxic work environment

The company Multichoice is a great company has done many good things for the community. But they treated the call center department very poorly . Unqualified managers who don’t have people skills making workers life impossible . I wish they could do better in the way they treat people that work for them to improve on customer satisfaction and quality.

Pros

They take you to school

Cons

No work life balance

Place to work for

Multichoice is a good company, only people will change the environment. Things started changing when Naspers departed from the company everyone was stressed including the management team, people lost their jobs at the time culture has changed salary was decreased it was no longer a place one had hoped for ☹️

Fun,open,learning in progress

At first my job was challenging I end up learning hard and became a good employee. I gained lot of experience including communication skills. My job helped me to go back to school to further my studies. I grew up mentally and became responsible.

Pros

Free uniform and services

Cons

Irregular shifts

It was the best work experience I have had. I only left because I worked night shifts and I had 2 little kids to take care of.

You get a good salary and get paid all your overtime and you are not forced to work overtime. You get performance incentives, medical aid, uif, funeral coverage, pension find, bursary. You just need to give your best performance because it's a fair company that takes care of its employees.

Pros

You get snacks on a busy day, free lunch, performance bonus and 13th cheque, daily and monthly performance Incentives.

Cons

Night shifts is the only problem for me.

Productive friendly and good atmosphere to work in.

I enjoyed working there, gained a lot of experience like customer etiquette, telephone etiquette, professionalism, and other valuable skills and values like patience, listening skills and dealing with different people from different walks of life.

Pros

Free lunches and incentives

Cons

Unhappy customers

Productive and fun workplace

Multichoice is a great place to work There's a lot of room for growth The most enjoyable part of the job was when we went on our team building it taught us a lot about each other's strengths.

Pros

Open door policy and respect from the Management

Productive and fu

There were rewards for top performers. At some point we had team buildings. It was a great company to work for. They were bonuses for everyone. The environment was great.

Pros

Vouchers

productive

Great place to work Productive and room for growth ..Fair management and they care about the employee reviews .cruitism accepted openly to management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

work life balance

Fun work place but long hours and stressful- one needs frequent massages to balance it all

I enjoyed being a DMC, despite the hours were too long, stressful at times because of dealing with a diverse clientele. I love working with people and I learnt to be more patient and also enjoyed team buildings.Change call center policies..at least better compensation because reps are the face of the whole company!Be hands-on and listen to especially call center employee needs

Pros

Diverse culture and relaxed work place

Cons

long hours unfair promotion procedures--favouritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MultiChoice