MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

South Africa456 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun workplace

I loved every moment of working there. I look forward to working there again permanently this time.They do their best to boost staff morale and there's advancement opportunities.

Very Dynamic Environment, Vibrant, and Exciting

Activating services, handling queries on billing statements, technical support, capturing data, and escalations. I've enjoyed working under pressure.

Productive and fun workplace

Great company with amazing management and a chance to grow . Amazing management with career advancement opportunities. The salary is also great and people’s mental health is looked after.

Stressfull work environment , salary was not consistent at all , it was toxic

I worked under an agency. Relationship we had with the agency was toxic to say the least, they were unprofessional and rude when you speak to them. Multichoice as a company was better if you are permanently employed by them. The environment wasn’t enjoyable for me

Pros

Nice canteen

Cons

Multichoice is a fun ,productive, challenging, and professional place to work...Different areas of production to experience your talent and showcase your skills and knowledge.

Pros

Free lunch

Good company, Bad management

It's really a good company to work for only if management can have the same values as the company. Bad management style leading to high staff turnover

Pros

Lots of benefits, discounts, canteen

Cons

Employees taken for a ride by managers with no consequences

N/a

Cool environment, interesting people. Nice building and facilities. Depending on which department you work in, the company values and policies don’t filter down. I was unfortunately in the departments that do their own thing.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

At all cost approach which affects personal life.

It a fun working environment

I loved working at multichoice , the management was helpful and also the salary was good and we also had qork functions and free lunches and also incentives

Pros

Luch

Cons

Healthy and diverse workplace.

Multichoice is a great company to work for. Very healthy and diverse environment. A lot of collaboration across the business. Very young people in leadership positions which is great.

Pros

Discounted DStv subscription and very good performance bonuses.

Cons

No 13th check or flexible hours.

travel to diferrent countries to do work and training

its a very vibrant environment as we get to intact with different clients on a daily basis, I have learned a lot from the company and I strive on client satisfaction. I feel as though management need to go for training as to how to interact with employees. the most enjoyable part of my job is working as a team with fellow colleagues,

Pros

salary

Cons

using other people to advance

Fun place to work

I grew a lot within the company as a result most of my experience in the different fields comes feom working from them. Started as a junior and left as a manager.

It's an exciting environment with a lot of different personalities but I learn a lot everyday

Iam gaining a lot from working there,the time that I have spent working there has taught me how to deal with different customers in a day to day basis.

Pros

team building

Cons

Long hours and minimum seats

Amazing experience. Will work there again !

Amazing experience. Would have loved to work there longer on an extended and permanent position as a new Graduate. I believe it’s hard being a new graduate in South Africa with the alarming unemployment rate so it as disappointing that I couldn’t get to show more of my skills and have the opportunity to be a permanent member of the amazing company.

Cons

Limited internship program with no growth

Productive work place

The company is great they just undermined customer service consultants and it was hard for a person to grow in the company. I learned that you always have to cover your back and read what you sign.

Pros

Free lunch and lots of competition

Cons

The salary didn't match the job I did

Nothing is exciting

MultiChoice choice should Give us leave at anytime that we want and they should raise our salary. When you get the bonus you should not even have short hours, but everyday we coming to work but when we see the pay slips we have short hours, they give us leaves on December because we families to prepare of. And we want our salary in full no excuses. And we want 2 off days a week.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Short hours

It was fun working at Multichoice, I miss the choir

It was nice working at Multichoice with relaxed environment and support from Management interns of helping one to growth within the business and meeting company's objectives. I would love to work for that company again.

Pros

Free lunches when targets are reached

Cons

Normal 8 hours with good rate on overtime

Productive and fun workplace

I was stressed and shaking But I I managed to understand the work and the position I was working on and the position I was working on was very interesting and I am very interested in the position that I was selected to work for and I would like to be considered for the opportunity to be involved with the company

Cons

Long hours and too much work

Fun workplace

It is okay and it needs a hardworking person who is willing and ready to work with different characters of people .it also needs a person with good communication with people and an organized person

Pros

Have lunch time

Fun environments

Management treated us fairly. Working culture suited everyone to achieve their targets. Flexible working hours. Managers always wanted to encourage us to do good. Big ups to Mr.E he was everything to the staff.

Pros

Too many to mention

fun

what i enjoyed most about my job is the communication i have with my customersi've learned how to interact with customer management is bad Hardest is a bad salary

Pros

Cons

9 to 6

Productive and fun

I enjoyed the environment , it's fast paced there's is a lot of entertainment and GREAT incentives, you don't get de motivated, Management's great.

Pros

Free Lunches, A lot of Incentives and overtime

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance