MultiChoice

MultiChoice Culture reviews

Clear

It was fun working at Multichoice, I miss the choir

It was nice working at Multichoice with relaxed environment and support from Management interns of helping one to growth within the business and meeting company's objectives. I would love to work for that company again.

Pros

Free lunches when targets are reached

Cons

Normal 8 hours with good rate on overtime

Fun environments

Management treated us fairly. Working culture suited everyone to achieve their targets. Flexible working hours. Managers always wanted to encourage us to do good. Big ups to Mr.E he was everything to the staff.

Pros

Too many to mention

fun

what i enjoyed most about my job is the communication i have with my customersi've learned how to interact with customer management is bad Hardest is a bad salary

Pros

Cons

9 to 6

Forced work culture and conniving employees/ers

There is a toxic work environment, everyone is in competition with one another (not good competition but backstabbing and alliances, often misconduct where management will have relationships with employees and advance those employees who are less experienced).

Pros

Lunches on some meetings are free

Cons

Toxic work environment and forced company culture

Place to work for

Multichoice is a good company, only people will change the environment. Things started changing when Naspers departed from the company everyone was stressed including the management team, people lost their jobs at the time culture has changed salary was decreased it was no longer a place one had hoped for ☹️

Productive and fun workplace

Multichoice is a great place to work There's a lot of room for growth The most enjoyable part of the job was when we went on our team building it taught us a lot about each other's strengths.

Pros

Open door policy and respect from the Management

Productive and fu

There were rewards for top performers. At some point we had team buildings. It was a great company to work for. They were bonuses for everyone. The environment was great.

Pros

Vouchers

Cons

Fun work place but long hours and stressful- one needs frequent massages to balance it all

I enjoyed being a DMC, despite the hours were too long, stressful at times because of dealing with a diverse clientele. I love working with people and I learnt to be more patient and also enjoyed team buildings.Change call center policies..at least better compensation because reps are the face of the whole company!Be hands-on and listen to especially call center employee needs

Pros

Diverse culture and relaxed work place

Cons

long hours unfair promotion procedures--favouritism

Productive and fun

Nice working environment and lots of in incentives, well focused employees treated well ND nice working environment for younger people and Thers growth

Pressurized and fun workplace

MultiChoice Africa is a pressurized and fun place to work at. A typical day would include hard work with deliverables, deadlines and lots of fun. The people are friendly and results driven. I learned that teamwork is important in order for projects to be completed and that one is only as good as their last results. Management is good and the culture is very diverse. THe hardest part of my job was acclimatizing to the pace with which decisions were made. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people and how they related to each other.

Pros

Never a dull moment lots of free bees and flexibility

Cons

Long hours and rate of change (good and bad change)

I love multichoice its a beautiful company to work for.. Good management and environment to work in

I absolutely loved working for multichoice.. The environment was fun the training was so good n affective I was so confident wen I started on the floor.. The managers were so helpful and I appreciate meeting new customers evry day and also building relationships with regular customers.. I really enjoyed the option to work over time to make more money and improve stats

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Salary could be better

fun workplace

Excellent, you get to work with professionals and you meet a wide range of people, learn more about communication and workind with people on a daily basis

Pros

Fun. and you have a partner to work with

Cons

long hours standing

Great 4th industrial revolution company

Great work culture, growth opportunities, futuristic company.The style of Management is ethical and developmental.Colleagues are willing to assist,just wish for a permanent post and no more contractual work,would love to retire at MultiChoice.

Productive and fun place to work

Flexible but challenging, enjoyable working with colleagues from throughout the continent. Learned to work with different cultures and types of people.

Pros

Subsidised DSTV

Productive and customer centric

Working at MultiChoice has been wonderful. It has taught me the importance of working in a team and also taking accountability for my individual work. MultiChoice takes productivity very seriously but the culture is wonderful.

Friendly and fun workplace

Every single day I worked for Multichoice was an incredible and fun experience, its a very fun and friendly environment. We worked as digital customer service representatives for Mozambique and Angola support.

Learnt a lot and met great people.

Learnt a lot and met great people. I fee the customer care consultant don't get enough recognition and appreciation. They tought me how to always take accountability. sol

Fun place to work

It is very nice work culture, it's exciting and vibrate. It was an informative and innovative environment. It was a high level stress environment, and it was always changing.

Pros

Free gifta

Cons

Shifts

Great company

Job was very satisfying and happy with it as the salary was great and a great environment to work in. The benefits were great and having to work with different cultures built a great relationship

Productive and fun workplace.

MultiChoice is an excellent place to work - learning and team work is encouraged and supported. Outputs required are realistic, and technically challenging.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

none.

Stressful but enjoyable

The culture is perfect hence i would realy like to go back. Customer service and the environment at large is professional. The only issue is training for stuff is not enough in terms of product knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MultiChoice