MultiChoice

MultiChoice Management reviews

Clear

It was fun working at Multichoice, I miss the choir

It was nice working at Multichoice with relaxed environment and support from Management interns of helping one to growth within the business and meeting company's objectives. I would love to work for that company again.

Pros

Free lunches when targets are reached

Cons

Normal 8 hours with good rate on overtime

Fun environments

Management treated us fairly. Working culture suited everyone to achieve their targets. Flexible working hours. Managers always wanted to encourage us to do good. Big ups to Mr.E he was everything to the staff.

Pros

Too many to mention

fun

what i enjoyed most about my job is the communication i have with my customersi've learned how to interact with customer management is bad Hardest is a bad salary

Pros

Cons

9 to 6

Productive and fun

I enjoyed the environment , it's fast paced there's is a lot of entertainment and GREAT incentives, you don't get de motivated, Management's great.

Pros

Free Lunches, A lot of Incentives and overtime

Cons

Forced work culture and conniving employees/ers

There is a toxic work environment, everyone is in competition with one another (not good competition but backstabbing and alliances, often misconduct where management will have relationships with employees and advance those employees who are less experienced).

Pros

Lunches on some meetings are free

Cons

Toxic work environment and forced company culture

Toxic work environment

The company Multichoice is a great company has done many good things for the community. But they treated the call center department very poorly . Unqualified managers who don’t have people skills making workers life impossible . I wish they could do better in the way they treat people that work for them to improve on customer satisfaction and quality.

Pros

They take you to school

Cons

No work life balance

Place to work for

Multichoice is a good company, only people will change the environment. Things started changing when Naspers departed from the company everyone was stressed including the management team, people lost their jobs at the time culture has changed salary was decreased it was no longer a place one had hoped for ☹️

Productive and fun workplace

Multichoice is a great place to work There's a lot of room for growth The most enjoyable part of the job was when we went on our team building it taught us a lot about each other's strengths.

Pros

Open door policy and respect from the Management

productive

Great place to work Productive and room for growth ..Fair management and they care about the employee reviews .cruitism accepted openly to management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

work life balance

Fun and productive work place

Management forgets that they are working with people who have lives outside of work so as much as its a call center they must improve work life balance. This will make employees to love to working for this company and they wont feel like they neglect their families.

Pros

Free meals, rewards systems

Cons

Poor work like balance

Productive and beautiful working enviroment

8hrs shift working with Irate customer ,MAking sure that customer queries are resolved in good time and sending reports to management and and upskilling people that didn't not have too much knowledge with the product

Pros

Free lunch and teambuildings

Cons

Short breaks

Pressurized and fun workplace

MultiChoice Africa is a pressurized and fun place to work at. A typical day would include hard work with deliverables, deadlines and lots of fun. The people are friendly and results driven. I learned that teamwork is important in order for projects to be completed and that one is only as good as their last results. Management is good and the culture is very diverse. THe hardest part of my job was acclimatizing to the pace with which decisions were made. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people and how they related to each other.

Pros

Never a dull moment lots of free bees and flexibility

Cons

Long hours and rate of change (good and bad change)

Extremely toxic place to be. Years of wasted life while being a temp in a multi billion company.

Multichoice DStv does not want to simplify solutions for their customers, worse, their call Centre employees are treated like nothing.Terrifying place to be, hence over half the employees took VSP during announced retrenchment in 2019. You were forever FRIGHTENED that the worst could happen to you while giving your all but being a TEMP for over 2 years.Working evening shifts till 11pm as a lady (Monday to Sunday, every holiday, Christmas, Easter holiday, etc) and no one cares about your safety how get home, but expected to report to your shift the next day. Mind you, there are some individuals(reportedly Indians) who receive the privilege of apartments paid for by the business while black women still finding their ways to homes at around 12am & 1am to townships. Though there were reports of mugging cases, however, that was continuously ignored by management. You ask them today, they'll tell you they never heard of that, which is their natural response. Selfish management who gets rid of you when you start asking relevant concerning questions. Elias Kgoete was dismissed as a result of asking questions such relevant questions about abnormal shifts

Pros

After new management it all stopped

Cons

Ridiculous hours and shifts

Learned a lot about self and how much I wanted to grow and be better at every role that I was tasked with Call Centre Agent, Quality Management Agent.

Don’t have much to say. Company good. Management is something else. Benefits are good as long as you perform. You get what you work for and nothing more.

Pros

Good company

Cons

No development in the Call Centre

Productive and fun work space

Very fast paced. Learnt a lot. Paid for my studies after 2 years of working there. There is room for growth if you are determined. Got to meet a lot of great people.

Pros

Team Buildings were the best

Cons

Ever changing structures in management

Great 4th industrial revolution company

Great work culture, growth opportunities, futuristic company.The style of Management is ethical and developmental.Colleagues are willing to assist,just wish for a permanent post and no more contractual work,would love to retire at MultiChoice.

Great company to work for, i will go back anytime.

Multichoice takes care of their employees and has great benefits. Working for Multichoice was the best thing ever, management, staff and even the the general workers we had a very good working relationship.

Salary wise its big know

Doing technical support billings and sales but we don't even get paid commissions 😠😠😠😠 Nevertheless the environment is bubble fun but management

Awesome Company to work for

Multichoice is a Good company Even though there were those challenges whereby some management will make you feel that you just a call centre agent. However a company as a whole it an amazing company, I will recommend it to anyone who might be interested on rendering his/her services there

Productive, Fun but also challenging

no so bad yet no so good.. everything pretty balanced but lack managerial skills from some Supervisors was huge.. very well balanced communication from Top Management..

One word "monopoly"

Most of us have works do the company forore that 3 to 4 years yet no benefits, no promise of perm, the unfairness within the organization. There is a lot that is no write and I believe the top management is not even aware.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MultiChoice