MultiChoice
4,0 out of 5 stars.

MultiChoice Pay & Benefits reviews

I enjoyed being a DMC, despite the hours were too long, stressful at times because of dealing with a diverse clientele. I love working with people and I learnt to be more patient and also enjoyed team buildings.Change call center policies..at least better compensation because reps are the face of the whole company!Be hands-on and listen to especially call center employee needs
Pros
Diverse culture and relaxed work place
Cons
long hours unfair promotion procedures--favouritism
8hrs shift working with Irate customer ,MAking sure that customer queries are resolved in good time and sending reports to management and and upskilling people that didn't not have too much knowledge with the product
Pros
Free lunch and teambuildings
Cons
Short breaks
Im looking for new challanges as ive got my Electrical Deploma because at Multichouce we not working according quiligicayion in our department what ever quilification is bonusses.
Pros
Not getting free lunch
Cons
When you on standy and the working for that day could finished then work up until is done
I absolutely loved working for multichoice.. The environment was fun the training was so good n affective I was so confident wen I started on the floor.. The managers were so helpful and I appreciate meeting new customers evry day and also building relationships with regular customers.. I really enjoyed the option to work over time to make more money and improve stats
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Salary could be better
Don’t have much to say. Company good. Management is something else. Benefits are good as long as you perform. You get what you work for and nothing more.
Pros
Good company
Cons
No development in the Call Centre
They pay us when they want and always short payments..... There's much more to say... It's nkt even worth it.... iSon must be reported, but where, to whom????
Pros
Cons
You don't have a life......
What I loved the most ,was rewards and recognition programs The employee benefits made a huge difference , in terms of school.for kids , kids allowance and most of all the medical aid
Multichoice was a good company to work for with great benefits .If it wasn't because of the retrenchment I would still be employed there there were minor issues like any other work place however there was always a solution .
Multichoice is a fast phased workplace that requires you to be willing to learn every day and you should always have your A-game. You must be willing to jump from 1 query to another.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Multichoice takes care of their employees and has great benefits. Working for Multichoice was the best thing ever, management, staff and even the the general workers we had a very good working relationship.
I work in the general entertainment division. People are highly motivated and care about the content they generate and disseminate . The industry in cut throat, but employees are motivated to ensure we remain the top content producers on the continent.
Pros
great benefits and challenging dynamic work
Cons
had the best team,best supervisor.it was a good environment.happy time s of my life except the night shift but all was well no complaints really.learnt a lot
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Multichoice was an excellent company to work for, excellent training was provided and they really believed in educating their staff further. We really worked in a fun environment, it was exciting to work there and I made lots of friends. The benefits were great, excellent medical aid and pension fund. We could also work flexible hours. Great opportunities for growth was given, and really great experience and skills. (I still miss those days :)
Sometimes my work was very busy..had to bear unfairly treatment from customers but it was worth a while In the meantime the work was not that bad ..just the salary
Pros
15 minutes lunch
Cons
Working at MultiChoice had its pros and cons. The department I worked in was flexible so I had the luxury of choosing my own shifts, the salary was not good and there weren't any growth opportunities. With the amazing benefits it is a great company to retire at if you are happy with staying stagnant or willing to fight for years to get a better position and salary
Job was very satisfying and happy with it as the salary was great and a great environment to work in. The benefits were great and having to work with different cultures built a great relationship
The salary was great and the working environment is also great. However there was too much pressure at times but I was always able to multi task. Great company.
Most of us have works do the company forore that 3 to 4 years yet no benefits, no promise of perm, the unfairness within the organization. There is a lot that is no write and I believe the top management is not even aware.
You learn something new everyday and the people are fun sometimes but since im a contractor they dont pay me that much so i'm not happy here due to the salary i receive compared to other people who are permanent..
The company is a decent place to work in. It has good salary and great benefits. The company has a bit too much job uncertainty with a history of restructures happening every now and then.
Great organisation, ever-evolving and awesome opportunities. Fun and exciting, no day is the same. Employees are well taken care of. Great company benefits.