MultiChoice

MultiChoice Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

It's an exciting environment with a lot of different personalities but I learn a lot everyday

Iam gaining a lot from working there,the time that I have spent working there has taught me how to deal with different customers in a day to day basis.

Pros

team building

Cons

Long hours and minimum seats

Productive work place

The company is great they just undermined customer service consultants and it was hard for a person to grow in the company. I learned that you always have to cover your back and read what you sign.

Pros

Free lunch and lots of competition

Cons

The salary didn't match the job I did

Productive and fun workplace

I was stressed and shaking But I I managed to understand the work and the position I was working on and the position I was working on was very interesting and I am very interested in the position that I was selected to work for and I would like to be considered for the opportunity to be involved with the company

Cons

Long hours and too much work

Fun workplace

It is okay and it needs a hardworking person who is willing and ready to work with different characters of people .it also needs a person with good communication with people and an organized person

Pros

Have lunch time

Productive and fun

I enjoyed the environment , it's fast paced there's is a lot of entertainment and GREAT incentives, you don't get de motivated, Management's great.

Pros

Free Lunches, A lot of Incentives and overtime

Toxic work environment

The company Multichoice is a great company has done many good things for the community. But they treated the call center department very poorly . Unqualified managers who don’t have people skills making workers life impossible . I wish they could do better in the way they treat people that work for them to improve on customer satisfaction and quality.

Pros

They take you to school

Cons

No work life balance

Place to work for

Multichoice is a good company, only people will change the environment. Things started changing when Naspers departed from the company everyone was stressed including the management team, people lost their jobs at the time culture has changed salary was decreased it was no longer a place one had hoped for ☹️

Productive and fu

There were rewards for top performers. At some point we had team buildings. It was a great company to work for. They were bonuses for everyone. The environment was great.

Pros

Vouchers

productive

Great place to work Productive and room for growth ..Fair management and they care about the employee reviews .cruitism accepted openly to management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

work life balance

Fun work place but long hours and stressful- one needs frequent massages to balance it all

I enjoyed being a DMC, despite the hours were too long, stressful at times because of dealing with a diverse clientele. I love working with people and I learnt to be more patient and also enjoyed team buildings.Change call center policies..at least better compensation because reps are the face of the whole company!Be hands-on and listen to especially call center employee needs

Pros

Diverse culture and relaxed work place

Cons

long hours unfair promotion procedures--favouritism

Work

It was a good and beneficial time for me when I worked there It opened my eyes to the great world of entertainment and media However how it all ended was devastating

Pros

Ample growth

Cons

Lack of transparency

Fun and productive work place

Management forgets that they are working with people who have lives outside of work so as much as its a call center they must improve work life balance. This will make employees to love to working for this company and they wont feel like they neglect their families.

Pros

Free meals, rewards systems

Cons

Poor work like balance

Im still happy at Multichoice

Im looking for new challanges as ive got my Electrical Deploma because at Multichouce we not working according quiligicayion in our department what ever quilification is bonusses.

Pros

Not getting free lunch

Cons

When you on standy and the working for that day could finished then work up until is done

Pressurized and fun workplace

MultiChoice Africa is a pressurized and fun place to work at. A typical day would include hard work with deliverables, deadlines and lots of fun. The people are friendly and results driven. I learned that teamwork is important in order for projects to be completed and that one is only as good as their last results. Management is good and the culture is very diverse. THe hardest part of my job was acclimatizing to the pace with which decisions were made. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people and how they related to each other.

Pros

Never a dull moment lots of free bees and flexibility

Cons

Long hours and rate of change (good and bad change)

fun workplace

Excellent, you get to work with professionals and you meet a wide range of people, learn more about communication and workind with people on a daily basis

Pros

Fun. and you have a partner to work with

Cons

long hours standing

Cool and relaxed culture but very expectant of best Results

It was nice working there, work for both inbound and outbound environments, was really pleased at being there but most of your time is spent at work!!!!

Pros

Competitions, vouchers (varied)

Cons

Long Hours

Learned a lot about self and how much I wanted to grow and be better at every role that I was tasked with Call Centre Agent, Quality Management Agent.

Don’t have much to say. Company good. Management is something else. Benefits are good as long as you perform. You get what you work for and nothing more.

Pros

Good company

Cons

No development in the Call Centre

Productive environment

The company gives you opportunity to share your ideas and grow. You get to participate in forums where you come up with creative ideas that will help the company to innovate

Multichoice summary

Multichoice was a good company to work for with great benefits .If it wasn't because of the retrenchment I would still be employed there there were minor issues like any other work place however there was always a solution .

Fast paced workplace

Multichoice is a great company to work at, with the operational requirements at the call center and technology advanced place i believe that anyone can work any where after Multichoice. Almost every employee was living the company values.

Fast Phased Environment

Multichoice is a fast phased workplace that requires you to be willing to learn every day and you should always have your A-game. You must be willing to jump from 1 query to another.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MultiChoice