Murray & Roberts logo
Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance

Fast paces, competitive and good for profile experience

So far so good. Stuf is welcoming and open to help with insights regarding the work processes. People respect each other and their jobs. Employees are also provided the opportunity to Express themselves.

Productive and safety

I got a very good work experience at Murray and Roberts and it's company of opportunities skills development. Murray and Roberts is one of the companies that you won't mind work for until you become pensioner

Pros

Bonuses and incentives

Very productive and fun

I have learn with kinds of people and to be a team player as well, Punctuality is very important in that company, always be accurate. Respect and to have a problem solving minded. Management was very good at we where just a very big family doing what is write. I worked there for 3 years and i have never fight with anyone , my manager was like a mother to us.

Cons

Exactly what a Company should be. Happy workplace for everyone.

Excellent company and treat it’s employees with respect and look after them. I will always highly speak of the company. I worked with them for over 16 years and have nothing negative to say about the company and only good things.

Pros

Excellent company to start your career

Cons

Production health and safety regulation

I m a miner who holds a blasting sertificate with competent A B with experience of 15in stoping I'm a hardworking person who likes challenges of getting a daily target and safety record and to achieve the monthly target with safety record,I'm dedicated on my job and hate to failI promise to be able to help your company to achieve the best safety production.

Cons

Stop and fix breaks

Productive, Advance opportunities, Secure employment

I found Murray and Roberts to be fair, just and secure. I truly would recommend the core values to be of an admirable nature. The company structure is of high quality, the support system was greatly appreciated. The management truly gives attention to all employees needs, and therefore builds a solid structure of success.

Pros

Free accommodation, meals, benefits, and a support structure. Advancement opportunities, great learning material a diverse range of valuable information to better ones future.

Excellent company

I've enjoyed working there and still feeling like i can go back. Mrpe trained me and gave me experience working as an apprentice until i qualify and appointed as an artisan until my contract end last year in November.

Production and work place wa good

If murray & robert can hire me back my life wil be change for ever. Especially on mine industrial .what i like is u learn more at murray&Roberts and safety i priority at Murray &robert 24/7

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Not good, management unfair and rude

Worked myself to a standstill, not a thank you for the hard work, overtime never paid, equipment not to standard forced to breach rules, double standards, management accepting bribes, vehicles not to standard, swearing and shouting,,,for the work you do and the pay you receive, it's not fair, bonuses are cut for no reason, not a good place to be.

Very professional company

Just battling to get promotion to a job I'm quilified to do the rest is ok they look after their workers although you can't satisfy everyone all the time

Jobs at Murray & Roberts

See more jobs

All was well and the work standard was well

I've gained a lot of experience at Murray n Robert and in most cases is all about understanding, coping and how to work with different people at the same time.

Productive, sometimes challenging but satisfying.

Typical day at work, planning, organizing, scheduling and completion of daily tasks in co-ordination with welding department/metallurgists. Good marriage between management and employees. Workplace was sometimes difficult, because of the fact that we had an open plan office. The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving our goals and zero percent infringement rate.

Fast past

Doing the buying for more than one project across the country i am always busy, i also do tender buying which means i also learn a lot of new things with all the different tenders we work on

Productive and vibrant environment

Sequencing of daily activities to expedite, a better person around difficult people, learning to lead people, when the team works the plan together.

Pros

incentive for performing critical tasks in paralell to daily scheduled activities.

Cons

Long hours when there are critical deadlines.

Safety first committed

Every morning tool box talk and safety talk. I dit enjoy working for murray&Robert's yes you work hard but you learn commissioning of plant /boiler your day is never the same there is trouble soothing on pyps motors belts valves installing of equipment on time

productive engineering

working for such a well known organisation gave me a confidence that with my qualification and experience i gained, i can open any door in the industry. i worked with patient qualified engineers which they gave me a quality training.

productive and goodz

murrayand roberts is a company that give workers skills and knowledge to empower themselves .it believe in individual development.when u work for them u feel at home.

Safety comes first at MRPE

Best company to work for at the moment in the southern hemisphere, looks after its employees, good accommodation, free transportation, best ppe for work, verymuch innovative company and pays well.

Productive and fast pace

I would recommend any guys or lady lies who want to work at Murray and Roberts you will get the best training available to your career and you won't be disappointed.

Productive fast paced

Allways busy Alot about ducting as most of my entails piping and plate. Fair. Artisans were a bit spoilt. Startt-up of production. Selling the job to the client

Productive workplace

Was nice working there learned a lot of new things there and the people is always help full. Will work for Murray & Roberts any time again. Murray & Roberts are a dedicated company and also the employees working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Murray & Roberts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2