Murray & Roberts

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews

Excellent company and treat it’s employees with respect and look after them. I will always highly speak of the company. I worked with them for over 16 years and have nothing negative to say about the company and only good things.
Pros
Excellent company to start your career
Cons
I m a miner who holds a blasting sertificate with competent A B with experience of 15in stoping I'm a hardworking person who likes challenges of getting a daily target and safety record and to achieve the monthly target with safety record,I'm dedicated on my job and hate to failI promise to be able to help your company to achieve the best safety production.
Cons
Stop and fix breaks
I found Murray and Roberts to be fair, just and secure. I truly would recommend the core values to be of an admirable nature. The company structure is of high quality, the support system was greatly appreciated. The management truly gives attention to all employees needs, and therefore builds a solid structure of success.
Pros
Free accommodation, meals, benefits, and a support structure. Advancement opportunities, great learning material a diverse range of valuable information to better ones future.
Cons
I've enjoyed working there and still feeling like i can go back. Mrpe trained me and gave me experience working as an apprentice until i qualify and appointed as an artisan until my contract end last year in November.
If murray & robert can hire me back my life wil be change for ever. Especially on mine industrial .what i like is u learn more at murray&Roberts and safety i priority at Murray &robert 24/7
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Worked myself to a standstill, not a thank you for the hard work, overtime never paid, equipment not to standard forced to breach rules, double standards, management accepting bribes, vehicles not to standard, swearing and shouting,,,for the work you do and the pay you receive, it's not fair, bonuses are cut for no reason, not a good place to be.
Cons
Just battling to get promotion to a job I'm quilified to do the rest is ok they look after their workers although you can't satisfy everyone all the time
I've gained a lot of experience at Murray n Robert and in most cases is all about understanding, coping and how to work with different people at the same time.
Typical day at work, planning, organizing, scheduling and completion of daily tasks in co-ordination with welding department/metallurgists. Good marriage between management and employees. Workplace was sometimes difficult, because of the fact that we had an open plan office. The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving our goals and zero percent infringement rate.
Doing the buying for more than one project across the country i am always busy, i also do tender buying which means i also learn a lot of new things with all the different tenders we work on
Sequencing of daily activities to expedite, a better person around difficult people, learning to lead people, when the team works the plan together.
Pros
incentive for performing critical tasks in paralell to daily scheduled activities.
Cons
Long hours when there are critical deadlines.
Every morning tool box talk and safety talk. I dit enjoy working for murray&Robert's yes you work hard but you learn commissioning of plant /boiler your day is never the same there is trouble soothing on pyps motors belts valves installing of equipment on time
working for such a well known organisation gave me a confidence that with my qualification and experience i gained, i can open any door in the industry. i worked with patient qualified engineers which they gave me a quality training.
murrayand roberts is a company that give workers skills and knowledge to empower themselves .it believe in individual development.when u work for them u feel at home.
Best company to work for at the moment in the southern hemisphere, looks after its employees, good accommodation, free transportation, best ppe for work, verymuch innovative company and pays well.
I would recommend any guys or lady lies who want to work at Murray and Roberts you will get the best training available to your career and you won't be disappointed.
Allways busy Alot about ducting as most of my entails piping and plate. Fair. Artisans were a bit spoilt. Startt-up of production. Selling the job to the client
Was nice working there learned a lot of new things there and the people is always help full. Will work for Murray & Roberts any time again. Murray & Roberts are a dedicated company and also the employees working there.
Working side is perfect but noisy,and u have to be careful while operating and u have to do checklist and risk assessment before working everyday .thanks
Murray & Roberts is a very splendid company to work for, I have learned to work as a team, they even sent me for trainings to ensure that I am qualified for my occupations, management is very well established.
Pros
Safety bonuses, gifts and events
I would like to thank those who put their trusts and hopes in me me when I joined that company and really believe that Murray and Roberts is the most important thing I've ever worked for and enjoyed myself from engineers to the Forman and the colleagues
  1. Employee Reviews