Murray & Roberts
Murray & Roberts Employee Review

HR Department not well structured

3,0
25 April 2013
Because of the fact that it is a contractor,you sometimes have difficult clients.>Too many meetings in a day and you end up having no time to do your job.>Lack of training and support for HR staff.>Line Management don't provide true labour plans>Employees are generally unhappy so they can't perform.>Not having a say in deciding on your surbodinates, you are forced to work with people who don't have passion to learn anymore.>I didn't enjoy my stay at all, I believed I did a mistake to Leave my previous employer because here I was accused of all sorts of things,people there generally don't trust each other.
2,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
free tickets for sports activities
Cons
long unpaid hours
21 September 2019
Fitter (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
I would like to thank those who put their trusts and hopes in me me when I joined that company and really believe that Murray and Roberts is the most important thing I've ever worked for and enjoyed myself from engineers to the Forman and the colleagues
24 February 2019
FOREMAN (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
I am working in the mining industry for the past 29 years. I have experience in diamond drilling, as well as lib drilling and sealing of water and grout plants.
Pros
Medical Aid Housing Bonus
13 April 2018
Winding Engine Driver (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
Enjoyable workday Shaft Sinking on a vertical shaft Operating a Stage Winder Equipping of a shaft Management are 100% Employees are happy and positive
Pros
Experience
  1. HR Department not well structured