Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Murray & Roberts Employee Review

Not good, management unfair and rude

1,0
30 April 2020
Worked myself to a standstill, not a thank you for the hard work, overtime never paid, equipment not to standard forced to breach rules, double standards, management accepting bribes, vehicles not to standard, swearing and shouting,,,for the work you do and the pay you receive, it's not fair, bonuses are cut for no reason, not a good place to be.
1,0Work/Life Balance
Cons
4,0
7 May 2021
HSE Practitioner (Current Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
So far so good. Stuf is welcoming and open to help with insights regarding the work processes. People respect each other and their jobs. Employees are also provided the opportunity to Express themselves.
5,0
22 April 2021
Qualified Welder (Former Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga and Sappi uMkomaas,KwaZulu-Natal
I got a very good work experience at Murray and Roberts and it's company of opportunities skills development. Murray and Roberts is one of the companies that you won't mind work for until you become pensioner
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
4,0
21 April 2021
Allocation Clerk ( Data Capture ) (Former Employee) - Limpopo Medupi power station
I have learn with kinds of people and to be a team player as well, Punctuality is very important in that company, always be accurate. Respect and to have a problem solving minded. Management was very good at we where just a very big family doing what is write. I worked there for 3 years and i have never fight with anyone , my manager was like a mother to us.
Cons