Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Murray & Roberts Employee Review

Productive, sometimes challenging but satisfying.

5,0
10 February 2020
Typical day at work, planning, organizing, scheduling and completion of daily tasks in co-ordination with welding department/metallurgists. Good marriage between management and employees. Workplace was sometimes difficult, because of the fact that we had an open plan office. The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving our goals and zero percent infringement rate.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
25 June 2018
Same roleSame location
Boiler Manager (Former Employee) - Medupi
I have had a very good session with MRPE. Management was excellent and work environment was good. The work was always willing to assist even in my private matter and problems. Should MRPE ever have a project and i can get the opportunity to work for them , i would be there asap.
Pros
Good houers
4,0
5 January 2016
Same role
Docwize Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg
I am proud to review this company and have worked for such a huge construction company in South Africa. It has many divisions within the company and I had the privileged to work in both the Engineering and Building division. I loved the challenges as every day is different and has its own challenges. I gained a lot of experience.
4,0
7 May 2021
HSE Practitioner (Current Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
So far so good. Stuf is welcoming and open to help with insights regarding the work processes. People respect each other and their jobs. Employees are also provided the opportunity to Express themselves.
  1. Productive, sometimes challenging but satisfying.