Murray & Roberts logo
View all Murray & Roberts reviews

Murray & Roberts

Murray & Roberts Employee Review

productive workplace

a day at work isn't always fun and games but it gave me my salary every month.I learned how to work with people. The hardest part of my job was waking up early. My favourite enjoyable part of the job working with my boss.

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture

Learning

Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.

Pros

Self developement

Cons

Working on likited duration contract

Young and energetic

I am passionate, dependable, prioritize, organised to starting to learn to work in different office and big company environment.To write down all the minutes for meetings.

Pros

Working from monday to friday

Cons

Second week of a month write test

Specific target

I always meeting my targets timeouly, daily, weekly and monthly everything is done. I always get positive news after my reports. Making sure the work that i'm doing is understood. Make sure i comply with company policies and procedures and Always with a team member with integrity and committed to work as one team. If i face any problems in my field i solve them with a polity and make sure that won't happen again. I use to face prombles like employee coming to with late and not valid reason with his/her coming late and his/she not reporting what time she/he arrived at work. My job is good and i really enjoy it most.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

10hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Murray & Roberts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2