Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Murray & Roberts Employee Review

Skills and top class job training

7 April 2014
My typical day at work was when we had a electricution underground and had to be very close to the injured. I have learned a lot of safety and risk management systems. I had a very good relationship with all races on and off the job. The hardest part of my job is when you had to review all procedures due to an accident, you get a less sleeping time. The most enjoyable part is when the low level employee brings an incident to my attention and I deal with it like it is from the management, that face of a happy employee having a trust on me is something owesome.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Safety awards
Cons
Accidents
19 May 2018
Same role
Hse clerk (Former Employee) - Marikana, North West
Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.
Pros
Self developement
Cons
Working on likited duration contract
29 March 2017
Same role
CREDITORS CLERK (Former Employee) - Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
I am passionate, dependable, prioritize, organised to starting to learn to work in different office and big company environment.To write down all the minutes for meetings.
Pros
Working from monday to friday
Cons
Second week of a month write test
8 January 2020
Same location
QS Data Capturer (Former Employee) - Sasol Secunda
Was nice working there learned a lot of new things there and the people is always help full. Will work for Murray & Roberts any time again. Murray & Roberts are a dedicated company and also the employees working there.
  1. Skills and top class job training