Murray & Roberts logo
View all Murray & Roberts reviews

Murray & Roberts

Murray & Roberts Employee Review

Very good place to be

Murray&Roberts is very good company and the place of work where everyone would like to be.Co-workers are very happy and motivating at all times the hardest time i had it's when the suppliers were not paid i had to overwork myself everyday.I also learned a lot about leadership and concentration at the right times.

Pros

lunch

5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture

Learning

Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.

Pros

Self developement

Cons

Working on likited duration contract

Young and energetic

I am passionate, dependable, prioritize, organised to starting to learn to work in different office and big company environment.To write down all the minutes for meetings.

Pros

Working from monday to friday

Cons

Second week of a month write test

productive workplace

a day at work isn't always fun and games but it gave me my salary every month.I learned how to work with people. The hardest part of my job was waking up early. My favourite enjoyable part of the job working with my boss.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Murray & Roberts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2