Murray & Roberts
Murray & Roberts Employee Review

Young and energetic

4,0
29 March 2017
I am passionate, dependable, prioritize, organised to starting to learn to work in different office and big company environment.To write down all the minutes for meetings.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Working from monday to friday
Cons
Second week of a month write test
4,0
19 May 2018
Hse clerk (Former Employee) - Marikana, North West
Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.
Pros
Self developement
Cons
Working on likited duration contract
5,0
5 February 2017
Same role
Site Clerk (Former Employee) - Medupi Power Station (Lephalale)
a day at work isn't always fun and games but it gave me my salary every month.I learned how to work with people. The hardest part of my job was waking up early. My favourite enjoyable part of the job working with my boss.
5,0
24 June 2016
Technical clerk (Current Employee) - Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal
I always meeting my targets timeouly, daily, weekly and monthly everything is done. I always get positive news after my reports. Making sure the work that i'm doing is understood. Make sure i comply with company policies and procedures and Always with a team member with integrity and committed to work as one team. If i face any problems in my field i solve them with a polity and make sure that won't happen again. I use to face prombles like employee coming to with late and not valid reason with his/her coming late and his/she not reporting what time she/he arrived at work. My job is good and i really enjoy it most.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
10hours