Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews in Rustenburg, North West

I would like to thank those who put their trusts and hopes in me me when I joined that company and really believe that Murray and Roberts is the most important thing I've ever worked for and enjoyed myself from engineers to the Forman and the colleagues
I am working in the mining industry for the past 29 years. I have experience in diamond drilling, as well as lib drilling and sealing of water and grout plants.
Pros
Medical Aid Housing Bonus
Cons
Enjoyable workday Shaft Sinking on a vertical shaft Operating a Stage Winder Equipping of a shaft Management are 100% Employees are happy and positive
Pros
Experience
Cons
Punctual,work safe all time and to be productive with potential I learn developing and fabricating structures Good Line-management Murray & Robert Cementation accomodate culture at working envorment Fabricate(Hard job) Maintanance
Cons
normal working ours, I learned the importance of time management, communication, hard work the ability to work under pressure, and team work, most enjoyable part of the job is production
Pros
compansaton for reaching target
Cons
Murray and roberts is a good company and i enjoyed working under it.The only that i was not happy about is employees development.Management was very punctual when coming to clocking time and overtime.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
1 weekend off in a month
It's the company that allows workers to at suitable environments and pays well. It helps your grow business wisely. I really enjoyed working for that company.
Pros
tea time
Cons
normal hours
The employee will work (45) hours per week from Monday to Friday.The employee can be expected to work on Saturdays in case of emergency and when requested by the employer with the provision that reasonable notice must be given in advance
Pros
Cons
normal hours
Auditing Files Creating a new filing system Getting employees to come and complete training Capturing information on SAP Starting early morning 06:00 and leaving 14:00
Pros
Exceptional growing potential
Cons
Mine workers strikes become dangerous
Because of the fact that it is a contractor,you sometimes have difficult clients.>Too many meetings in a day and you end up having no time to do your job.>Lack of training and support for HR staff.>Line Management don't provide true labour plans>Employees are generally unhappy so they can't perform.>Not having a say in deciding on your surbodinates, you are forced to work with people who don't have passion to learn anymore.>I didn't enjoy my stay at all, I believed I did a mistake to Leave my previous employer because here I was accused of all sorts of things,people there generally don't trust each other.
Pros
free tickets for sports activities
Cons
long unpaid hours
I can not say anything bad, I worked well with the group. Management was caring, my co-workers was like family. The hardest part was getting to work as the road was very dangerous.
Pros
medical, pension