Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews in Secunda, Mpumalanga

Was nice working there learned a lot of new things there and the people is always help full. Will work for Murray & Roberts any time again. Murray & Roberts are a dedicated company and also the employees working there.
This is the place of a good works and for the person who is working very hard. I work there and I develop my skill I did not want to live that company
Pros
Contract
Cons
6 to 6
Overall review Murray and Roberts is a good company to work for and I recommend it to new professional and graduates also apprenticeship is available to crafts
Pros
Incentive driven performance
Cons
Overtime good
I'm proud that I've found my self one day as an employee to Murray & Roberts as its the best n biggest company I've ever worked for, good management skills.
Pros
insentives
Cons
I had a great working experience with my colleagues and management. Nd iv got lot of experience the company was giving us training so I really had work good with this company
Pros
leave
Cons
Over time
I've learned so much by working in the industry. Management and the CEO were good towards everyone whose been working there. The was no hardest part of the Job.
It is a pleasure to be able to work with them as of previous experience they look after there workers well and treat them well. The managers know how to treat workers at all times.
Pros
transport
Cons
My typical day at work was when we had a electricution underground and had to be very close to the injured. I have learned a lot of safety and risk management systems. I had a very good relationship with all races on and off the job. The hardest part of my job is when you had to review all procedures due to an accident, you get a less sleeping time. The most enjoyable part is when the low level employee brings an incident to my attention and I deal with it like it is from the management, that face of a happy employee having a trust on me is something owesome.
Pros
Safety awards
Cons
Accidents