Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews for Clerk

Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.
Pros
Self developement
Cons
Working on likited duration contract
I am passionate, dependable, prioritize, organised to starting to learn to work in different office and big company environment.To write down all the minutes for meetings.
Pros
Working from monday to friday
Cons
Second week of a month write test
a day at work isn't always fun and games but it gave me my salary every month.I learned how to work with people. The hardest part of my job was waking up early. My favourite enjoyable part of the job working with my boss.
I always meeting my targets timeouly, daily, weekly and monthly everything is done. I always get positive news after my reports. Making sure the work that i'm doing is understood. Make sure i comply with company policies and procedures and Always with a team member with integrity and committed to work as one team. If i face any problems in my field i solve them with a polity and make sure that won't happen again. I use to face prombles like employee coming to with late and not valid reason with his/her coming late and his/she not reporting what time she/he arrived at work. My job is good and i really enjoy it most.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
10hours
My typical day at work was when we had a electricution underground and had to be very close to the injured. I have learned a lot of safety and risk management systems. I had a very good relationship with all races on and off the job. The hardest part of my job is when you had to review all procedures due to an accident, you get a less sleeping time. The most enjoyable part is when the low level employee brings an incident to my attention and I deal with it like it is from the management, that face of a happy employee having a trust on me is something owesome.
Pros
Safety awards
Cons
Accidents
Too many responsibilities too little people to commence them.
Pros
pay weekends
Murray&Roberts is very good company and the place of work where everyone would like to be.Co-workers are very happy and motivating at all times the hardest time i had it's when the suppliers were not paid i had to overwork myself everyday.I also learned a lot about leadership and concentration at the right times.
Pros
lunch