Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews for Environmental Health Officer

Ongoing production and to ensure that the relevant documentation is in place before we start working. Good humor among st the employees. Good communication and the way you treat people plays a huge role in the work place in-spite of enforcement. Management I believe play a big part regarding commitment in all stages of a project. The hardest work is to obtain the relevant paperwork from subcontractors regarding legal compliance. The most that I enjoy is that we legally comply in all assets of a project and to obtain zero harm as well LTI free-man hours at completion of a project.
Working day start at 6H30 with a meeting. Next meeting is with the client at 7H30 till 08H30. Site visits and signing off of DSTI's for the day before anyone can start to work. Review of Risk Assessments. Client meetings during the day. Writing of deviations and VFL's. Arranging the correct permit for the correct area. The hardest part of the job is to be a sub contractor. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with a variety of people.
Pros
free housing
  1. Environmental Health Officer