Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Employee Reviews for Operator

Working side is perfect but noisy,and u have to be careful while operating and u have to do checklist and risk assessment before working everyday .thanks
Iam an experienced LHD/drill rig operator looking for best future basically in underground mines in Australia, Canada or DRC hopefully my dreams will be settled.
I enjoyed everything there, It was really fun i always felt save in that place. I dont regret working there. I still wish to go back. I truly recomment .
Cons
Overtime
I have lean one thing to this company u have to work very hard.And leave political out site focus on what u are hired for to provide your family.I was so disapoited when I got retrench.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Everyone treated equally it was a great experience working this company I value my time with them, unfortunately their contract ended with their client that's how I lost my job
Pros
Monthly bonuses
Cons
Normal hours
Not being given clear instruction and without working tools and material. Know how to work with other people from different culture and back ground. Had good and fair management. We had united team of workers. Not having proper tools and equipment. workers understanding each other.
Pros
free PPE (personal protective equipment).
Cons
cheated working hours.