Murray & Roberts
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Murray & Roberts Job Security & Advancement reviews

So far so good. Stuf is welcoming and open to help with insights regarding the work processes. People respect each other and their jobs. Employees are also provided the opportunity to Express themselves.
I got a very good work experience at Murray and Roberts and it's company of opportunities skills development. Murray and Roberts is one of the companies that you won't mind work for until you become pensioner
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
Excellent company and treat it’s employees with respect and look after them. I will always highly speak of the company. I worked with them for over 16 years and have nothing negative to say about the company and only good things.
Pros
Excellent company to start your career
Cons
I found Murray and Roberts to be fair, just and secure. I truly would recommend the core values to be of an admirable nature. The company structure is of high quality, the support system was greatly appreciated. The management truly gives attention to all employees needs, and therefore builds a solid structure of success.
Pros
Free accommodation, meals, benefits, and a support structure. Advancement opportunities, great learning material a diverse range of valuable information to better ones future.
Cons
I've enjoyed working there and still feeling like i can go back. Mrpe trained me and gave me experience working as an apprentice until i qualify and appointed as an artisan until my contract end last year in November.
If murray & robert can hire me back my life wil be change for ever. Especially on mine industrial .what i like is u learn more at murray&Roberts and safety i priority at Murray &robert 24/7
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Just battling to get promotion to a job I'm quilified to do the rest is ok they look after their workers although you can't satisfy everyone all the time
I've gained a lot of experience at Murray n Robert and in most cases is all about understanding, coping and how to work with different people at the same time.
working for such a well known organisation gave me a confidence that with my qualification and experience i gained, i can open any door in the industry. i worked with patient qualified engineers which they gave me a quality training.
murrayand roberts is a company that give workers skills and knowledge to empower themselves .it believe in individual development.when u work for them u feel at home.
I would recommend any guys or lady lies who want to work at Murray and Roberts you will get the best training available to your career and you won't be disappointed.
Working at Murray&Roberts helps me to gain more experience and knowledge about construction environment, my wish or dreams is to get a full time job with them. safety is number one priority
Pros
free accomodation and food
Cons
9.5 hours
typical day at work was first to get bank statements and balance the accounts I handled. well I started as a Office Administrator and moved to Creditors Clerk and the Accounts Payable clerk. I am a fast and neat learning and is always willing to learn more and assist more. we had a diverse workplace, manager see if you are willing to learn they will move you where they think you will perform the best
Pros
work hours
Cons
no opportunity to go and study
I have had a very good session with MRPE. Management was excellent and work environment was good. The work was always willing to assist even in my private matter and problems. Should MRPE ever have a project and i can get the opportunity to work for them , i would be there asap.
Pros
Good houers
i learned a lot about how to build using shutering i learne about capentry . we had a good team we never over worked we always finished a job ontime we were on many diferent site
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not a full time job
Working in a male dominated sector is not easy but my dominant personality stood out. Office order disorganised and all over the place. Working on last in first out basis put me in a sticky position when mining was at its lowest. Company I would have loved to grow into. Many opportunities for growth and self develpoment.
Pros
Self developement
Cons
Working on likited duration contract
This is the place of a good works and for the person who is working very hard. I work there and I develop my skill I did not want to live that company
Pros
Contract
Cons
6 to 6
I have lean one thing to this company u have to work very hard.And leave political out site focus on what u are hired for to provide your family.I was so disapoited when I got retrench.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Wonderful company to work for. I learnt so many things. The job was challenging and the work staff was helpful. The company increased my experience by teaching me new things
*day-day challenges explore different culture diversity *different leadership *information rolled-out on-time *shortage of manpower and equipment * enough time to rest
Being exposed to such a company was a huge thing for me, I wish I could have stayed for some time. There are always opportunities at such a company especially if you have qualifications.
Pros
Free transport
  1. Job Security & Advancement