NACOSA
NACOSA Employee Review

Great Company

3,0
12 January 2017
Workload is alot and you have to be someone that can work under pressure. You need to be a go getter and think outside the box. Its long hours with short breaks depending on your job task.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Pizzas on farewells
Cons
45 minute break only
4,0
6 May 2020
child and youth care worker (Former Employee) - Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
Working at Nacosa can be challenging but you have to know your story and work hard, what I like the most is that there is team work and so much support from management.
4,0
28 January 2020
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
NACOSA is a NGO and as most NGOs it involved a lot of work and working odd hours to ensure services are delivered to the people. I gained a number of skills during my period with them these include working under pressure, team work, organisational skills and interpersonal skills. The team and management were good to work with and we always made sure we work together as a team so that the final goal is always met. As any other work place it also had it challenges which were over come through team work. One of the challenges were too much work load but that was over come by working extra hours, at home and even on weekends, it also involve a lot of travelling.
2,0
4 November 2016
Manager (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Great coworkers, great work being done and good opportunities to learn. No work life balance. High burnout and turnover.