Nambiti Technologies

Nambiti Technologies Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
4,0
its a place to learn and grow its a friendly environment its good for interns its very strict when it comes to time management, nice work environment.
4,0
Developing Web sites and applications using visual studio and SQL Management Studio for the company. front end and back end development. Presentations on progress of the projects.
1,0
I was just thankful that I found the job when I needed it. But the senior I used to work with, was a moody person and at some point he sabotaged me by not forwarding mails I was supposed to work on and there were somethings he wasn’t willing to show me or help me with.
5,0
I have learned more about website and database development and also I have learn how to work as a team it a good place to explore and because an expect
5,0
It's a place for people who are determined to succeed. Team spirit is a virtue here. Everyone at Nambiti knows that Honest, integrity and accountability is upheld
3,0
everyday is a new challenge. since IT is a complex field, I have learned to adjust to the everyday challenge of a stressful environment
5,0
The first day was so hard for me as a new person but i tried to make it funny and easy at the end.
I have learning a lot specially how to deal with different people, but it has an excellent preparation for my career with Company

The management was so wonderful.

The co-workers was so cool with me but as we all know that some people are made up to be a problem for others if you focus on that they are saying.

As a Hard worker and willing to embrace any new Challenges the Job was easy at all but one thing is in I.T we know when we start but we don't know when we finish.

I enjoyed every steps i took to resolve a problem in my part.

I am confident that the company’s values and objectives would highly complement my own strengths and enthusiasm.
Pros
not free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nambiti Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9