Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

a challenge at times but always exciting

10 December 2014
Days can be on and off but the co-workers are friendly and personally if one is not understanding or forgiving ,it does bring negativity into the work area .I try not get involved in these sticky situations.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
16 May 2018
Same role
Millwright (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
a typical day at work involves strategy ,making sure everything is kept running smoothly to ensure optimum turn over. ive learnt that it is open to be transparent with management and that discussions always pave the way forward . Happy employees equate to optimal production.
Pros
close to home friendly people
Cons
long days
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
  1. a challenge at times but always exciting