Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Committed and dedicated person

5,0
27 June 2013
I manage two departments and when the foreman is absent from work, I need to run the daily reports on both sides including mine. Commitment and courage I have proves unexpectable achievements at the end of the day. Support and trust from managers makes me belive that I am a Super-Star for the company Excellent team play from colleouges makes it possible. Reports we submit and electronic time scheduling and aprovals makes it hard to have a day off from work. Submitting KPI's reports in time with green note makes me feel good and motivated, also as a safety representative I enjoy working around the factory and see good house keeping.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Only takes lunch when my daily work is stable.
Cons
Goes extra mile mostly daily
5,0
13 January 2017
Logistics Officer (Current Employee) - Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
Need to took for new Opportunities. Can not grow where I am at this moment. I need new challenges in my working environment I love to go to work everyday I learned allot form my co-workers and Management over the years I'm at Nampak. I have ample patience and is a hard driven person. My hardest part of my job daily is to make sure the lines is running smooth and have a good coverage of RPM for the 24hr shift run's. I love to handle all the invoicing of stock out and receiving of stock levels, stock counts, and customer complaints, versus the credits. And the trust that all my co-workers have in me for daily talks and all the advise I can give them. I have a very good bond with everybody in my Work place. I love to work with people in General.
4,0
27 November 2012
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) - Vanderbijlpark
Daily Maintenance meeting in the morning to review the past 24hrs and plan for the next 5 days. In these meetings root cause analysis of major challenges is done.Daily production meetings to review broader manufacturing challenges and plan ahead.Weekly project meetings to review process improvement projectsWeekly SHE plant walk-about with managementWeekly toolbox talks, focusing on SHE topicsWeekly review of maintenance expenditure and opportunities for cost saving
3,0
16 November 2012
Endmaker Apprentice (Former Employee) - Vanderbijlpark,Gauteng
Everyday had to fill in da log sheetLubricate machinemake sure line is running wellassigned to work with a mentorlearned a lot about machines,mechanical drawings,about production and productivity.i enjoyed when the machine had a production breakdown because thats where the mentor and i get to fix da machine.
Pros
when you reach your target, you get free lunch
  1. Committed and dedicated person