Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

good working environment culture

7 January 2020
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.
23 June 2015
Same role
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - Gauteng
I was suppose to have been given a study leave but at the same time be at work to load a transport that was scheduled to come and collect a product for Namibia. When your sub-ordinates do what their managers are doing, it becomes easier for the manager when there is a serious problem to attend.
Management focus is more on production than in employees success

the relation between workers and their line managers is very much vital and the hardest part of the job is that the line manager is still responsible for the job whether he personally did it or he delegated the sub-ordinate

When skill transferred is properly done within an organisation, is easy to delegate when required.
Pros
day off
Cons
late arrival of transport
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday