Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Happy with current position

15 January 2018
I am happy with current position, but not sure of future. Don’t know if we will still have employment in the next year going forward. Were always very happy and positive to be a employee of Nampak. Always gave my outmost to contribute to the success of the business.
3,0
5,0
Pros
Long service with the company.
Cons
Will loose some benefits if I change employment now.
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
7 February 2020
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
7 January 2020
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - Isando, Gauteng
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.