Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

Informative, Growth

21 August 2016
Nampak has taught me a lot of responsibility and the ability to work with other people. Taught me leadership skills and communication as I work with the various stake holders within the company ranging from sales to production and stores.

I have been exposed to a lot of projects ranging from warehousing and inventory management projects which aimed at reducing operational costs.
4,0
Pros
Learning, growth, leadership
Cons
long hours, order
3,0
29 September 2020
Same role
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
14 February 2015
Same role
Technical Controller (Current Employee) - Olifantsfontein, GP
The dynamics of operations especially in-plants comes with challenges that makes you grow, one needs to be flexible in order to meet customer's requirements. I've learned that one need to be close to the decesion maker in the group as well as people on the floor this makes you one step ahead of every one. I've learned if you know your process flow any changes that comes from the customer you'll be able to deal with it and manage it properly including employees during the short notice of change overs.
Pros
You get exposed to diferent challenges, Respect
Cons
Sometimes one needs to work late
16 May 2018
Same location
Millwright (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
a typical day at work involves strategy ,making sure everything is kept running smoothly to ensure optimum turn over.
ive learnt that it is open to be transparent with management and that discussions always pave the way forward .

Happy employees equate to optimal production.
Pros
close to home friendly people
Cons
long days