Nampak
Nampak Employee Review

It was a very pleasent place to work for

5,0
11 September 2012
It was when i got a very rude customer and he didnt want to listen to anything just want to speak to the boss but the boss wasnt available- but i tried to calm him down. The management is very understanding and they are willing to teach you when needed. They are very friendly and happy people at all times. The hardest part of my job is when my switchboard is very busy and i dont have time to eat or go out for lunch but i can manage. Dealing with different people everday.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
n/a
Cons
dont work (have)overtime
3,0
29 September 2020
Toolcare controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng.
The company is big and established with personal growth prospects. Good training programmes and well related to my trade. New technology and safety cautious. Good working hours and shift patterns.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Stand by
4,0
7 February 2020
Same location
Production Tech (Former Employee) - Sancella Klipriver
It was really a great working environment , I was just unfortunate that I lost a job at the company, if they can call me back I will certainly not hesitate to go back. We need such kinds of companies in SA , I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the relationship. Helping each other and improving and reaching their set production targets, they certainly achievable. It's one of the advance companies in terms of technology and quality products.
Pros
bar was opened on morning shifts friday
5,0
7 January 2020
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - Isando, Gauteng
Working for Nampak was a blessing for me because that is where I learned the whole operation and process in plastic manufacturing company. starting from machine operator, production supervision and logistics Manager, was a journey that thought me a lot. I wish I could bring back the hands of time with Nampak. the Management had a good culture that made it easy for me to manage people and systems as both supervisor and Manager.
  1. It was a very pleasent place to work for